Perfect for empty nesters, the Belfort has a sprawling single-level layout with large living areas, roomy bedrooms and extra living spaces with its flex room, basement and optional loft. An oversized kitchen island allows for more seating and opens to the gathering room, which boasts a picture window. The Owner’s Suite is equipped with an oversized walk-in closet and dual vanities, and a large laundry room and entry off the garage keeps clutter away from the main living area of the home.
Explore the Floor Plan
Step inside Belfort to see the Life-Tested Home Designs® with more usable space where you want it most. So you live the way you want to live.
- $358,205 Starting From
- $1,842/mo Starting From
- 2-5 Bedrooms
- 2-5 Bathrooms
- 2397 Sq. Ft.
Customize Your Home
- 9’ ceilings on first floor
- Full 8’ Basement
- Two-panel provincial doors
- Sherwin Williams® Natural Choice Paint
- Glued and screwed 3/4” tongue and groove (OSB) oriented strand board floor decking
- Engineered floor joist system
- Window sills with casing apron
- Spindle rail included on 1st floor (Bourges and Strasbourg plans)
- Aristokraft® Sinclair Birch cabinets throughout home; Kitchen 42” with crown standard layout.
- Pulte exclusive Kichler® light fixtures throughout
- Schlage® brushed nickel lever handles
- 4-1/4” Base Board and 2-3/4” Casing first floor; 3-1/4” Base Board and 2-1/4” Casing second floor.
- Flexible 1” Conduit from Exterior to Low Voltage Panel
- Low Voltage Panel in Laundry Room
- 2 Cat 6 Home Runs from Low Voltage Panel to predetermined locations on 1st Floor and 2nd Floor Ceiling for Wireless Access Point Prewires
- 1 Duplex Cat 6 / RG6 Cable Outlet in Gathering Room
- The Belfort offers single level living with roomy bedrooms and a private Owner’s Suite at the back of the home. A flex room can act as a home office or craft room. Add a second-floor loft/bedroom/bath for more living and entertaining space.
- Front Elevations vary by plan ( Brick, Stone, Allura®)
- Side and Rear Overhangs
- Allura® Fiber Cement Siding
- Masonite® Insulated fiberglass entry door with full weather stripping and dead bolt
- Simonton® Dual glazed vinyl windows front elevation decorative window grids
- Sectional Clopay® Gallery overhead garage door with Windows. GFI Outlet (in garage)
- Asphalt 30 year dimensional roof shingles limited warranty
- Front lawn sod
- Rear & side lawn seed and straw
- Firetape Drywall and Insulation Common Wall Only
- 2 Hose bibs
- Garage Door Opener Included
- Emser® ceramic floors in all baths and laundry
- Shaw® stain-resistant, wall-to-wall carpeting with rebound 5.5 lb. pad
- Shaw® Luxe Plank flooring in Foyer, Kitchen, Pantry, Powder, Entry
- Five key building completion Quality checkpoints throughout process: Build Quality Foundation Inspection, Build Quality Frame Inspection, Build Quality Pre-drywall Inspection, Build Quality Inspection, Build Quality Confirmation
- 2-5-10 year limited warranty
- Granite kitchen countertop with Stainless Sink 8” deep kitchen sink and 1/3 HP disposal
- Moen® Integra Chrome kitchen faucet with pullout sprayer
- Whirlpool® Stainless Steel appliances - electric double oven range, microwave, dishwasher.
- Kohler® – Secondary baths include a Vikrell® tub/shower unit per plan
- Gerber® – Elongated Toilets and pedestal in powder bath
- Venetian Marble Bath Tops
- Kohler® – Master bath includes a Vikrell® shower only
- Moen® Brantford Chrome fixtures in baths
- Two-step energy seal process through-out entire home to reduce air infiltration
- Simonton® Vinyl Low “E” windows
- Lennox® 93% gas furnace with 13 SEER air conditioner
- Bradford White® 50 Gallon Electric water heater
- Structural sheathing board with TYPAR® house wrap and R-15 fiberglass batt insulation exterior wall system
- Fiberglass batt insulation in all cantilevers and bays
- Blown fiberglass insulation in all heated ceiling areas
- Outside air induction on all furnace systems
- Ridge and soffit vent system for maximum attic ventilation
Life Enhancing Designs
At Pulte Homes, we believe smart home design is about improving the function of a space while enhancing its aesthetic. That’s why we talk with prospective homeowners about how they live in their homes and what they want most in their next home. The result is a collection of smart Life Tested® designs that can be incorporated into some Pulte floor plans to add the kind of stylish features and functional space you’ll want to use all the time.
Life Tested® Living Spaces
We continually reach out to home buyers and Pulte homeowners to get feedback to improve our home designs. It's what we call Life Tested.Learn More
Enjoy life clutter free with Pulte's Everyday Entry. Located off the garage, Everyday Entry provides an area for life's stuff as soon as you walk in the door.Learn More
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired