The Greenfield is a modern home design with open living spaces for those who like to entertain. The spacious kitchen with oversized island overlooks the café, for relaxed, casual dining before flowing into the gathering room. In addition to the loft area upstairs, this plan features options to add a game room and an extra bedroom to fit your needs. The Greenfield’s beautiful exterior makes a great first impression, while its easy livability makes a lasting one.
A Closer Look
When it comes to creating a space for your family, every detail matters. Take a closer look at this model and picture yourself inside this Pulte home.
Explore Your Options
One size does not fit all. That's why many of our homes come with flexible floor plan options to suit your family and your lifestyle. Explore your options below and turn this home design into a home of your very own.
- $251,990 Starting From
- $1,286/mo Starting From
- 4-7 Bedrooms
- 2-5 Bathrooms
- 2614 Sq. Ft.
Create Your Space
From the backsplash to flooring, you have options to help personalize your space. Explore the possibilities with our library of interactive design tools.
It's in the Details
The Greenfield is a flexible floorplan offering up to six bedrooms for large and growing families. From the foyer, you’ll find a beautiful staircase leading upstairs before entering the bright eat-in kitchen with ample room for casual and formal dining. The optional Super Laundry on the second floor provides generous counter space so you can easily fold, dry and keep laundry out of high-traffic areas of the home.Request Info
- Asphalt roof shingles with 25 year limited warranty
- Brick, Stone or James Hardie available for front of home (vary by plan)
- Coach Lights on Photocell
- Decorative Garage Doors
- Firetape Drywall/Insulation Garage Common Walls
- GFI Outlet (in garage)
- Sectional 16-panel Clopay Garage Door
- Siding – James Hardie
- Simonton® dual-glazed vinyl windows with decorative grids on front sides
- Spacious 2-car front load garage with tandem / extra storage space
- Therma-Tru® Insulated fiberglass entry door with full weather stripping and dead bolt
- Cultured marble bath countertops
- Kohler® – Master Bath includes a vikrel shower unit with chrome shower door (per plan)
- Kohler® – Secondary Bath includes a vikrel tub/shower unit
- Masterbrand Aristocraft® 36” Birch cabinets
- Moen® chrome fixtures in all baths
- Blown fiberglass insulation in all heated ceiling areas
- Bradford White® 50-gallon electric water heater
- Fiberglass batt insulation in all cantilevers and bays
- Lennox® 93% Gas Furnace with 13 SEER air conditioner
- Ridge and soffit vent system for maximum attic ventilation
- Simonton® Vinyl Low “E” windows
- Structural sheathing board with TYPAR® house wrap
- Two-step energy seal process through-out entire home to reduce air infiltration
- 9’ ceilings on first floor
- Everyday Entry
- Pulte exclusive Kichler® light fixtures throughout
- Sherwin Williams® run Natural Choice Paint
- Three-Panel Craftmaster® doors with Schlage Polo Knobs
- 3 car garage space
- Pulte Planning Center
- Armstrong vinyl flooring in hall baths, powder room, master bath, foyer and kitchen
- Engineered floor joist system
- Glued and screwed ¾” tongue and groove oriented strand board (OSB) floor decking
- Mohawk® stain resistant, wall-to-wall carpeting
- Front yard sod to front corners
- Rear and side lawn seed and straw
- 2-5-10 year limited warranty
- Build Quality Confirmation
- Build Quality Foundation Inspection
- Build Quality Frame Inspection
- Build Quality Inspection
- Build Quality Pre-drywall Inspection
- Laminate kitchen countertop with 8" deep kitchen stainless sink and 1/3 HP disposal
- Masterbrand Aristocraft® 36” Birch cabinets
- Moen® Chateau Chrome kitchen faucet with pullout sprayer
- Whirlpool® appliances which include electric freestanding range, range hood and dishwasher
- 1 Cable TV-RG-6 dedicated run
- 1 Phone – Category 5 dedicated run
Life Enhancing Designs
At Pulte Homes, we believe smart home design is about improving the function of a space while enhancing its aesthetic. That’s why we talk with prospective homeowners about how they live in their homes and what they want most in their next home. The result is a collection of smart Life Tested® designs that can be incorporated into some Pulte floor plans to add the kind of stylish features and functional space you’ll want to use all the time.
Save space in the kitchen with Pulte's Oversized Pantry. We've designed more storage space for bulk groceries so you're free to stock up on the items you need.Learn More
Life Tested® Living Spaces
We continually reach out to home buyers and Pulte homeowners to get feedback to improve our home designs. It's what we call Life Tested.Learn More
Keep clothes clutter away from your home's high traffic areas. The Super Laundry is designed for you to clean, fold, iron and more, all in one spot.Learn More
Pulte Planning Center®
Manage your home more efficiently with Pulte's Planning Center. This unique, multi-functional space allows you a place to manage your busy life and stay organized.Learn More
Enjoy life clutter free with Pulte's Everyday Entry. Located off the garage, Everyday Entry provides an area for life's stuff as soon as you walk in the door.Learn More
Pulte Energy Advantage
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
Like This Home Design?
This Home Design is also available in 8 Neighborhood(s) nearby .