About the Community
Nestled between Noblesville and Fishers, the inviting Blue Ridge Creek community features one- and two-story homes on open and wooded homesites. Attracting families looking for more space, upgraded features, and backyards for entertaining, each home is designed with floor plans that maximize living areas. This community is in the top-rated Hamilton Southeastern School District, and minutes from the planned Finch Creek Park's athletic fields, natural space and playgrounds.
The single-story Amberwood stands out for its spacious design, with an open kitchen, Everyday Entry®, and Pulte Planning Center®.
Baldwin has what families need: open gathering areas, flex space, walk-in closets, extra storage and a Pulte Planning Center®.
The Greenfield’s open concept features a spacious flex room, Pulte Planning Center®, second floor loft, and walk-in closets in all bedrooms.
The spacious Hilltop features a walk-in kitchen pantry, flex room, loft, and 4 bedrooms with walk-in closets.
With its open layout, Riverton also boasts a formal dining room, Pulte Planning Center®, loft area, and garage with storage bay.
Westchester offers large gathering areas, a wide Everyday Entry®, an upstairs loft, and an extra garage bay useful for storage.
What Life's Like
About the Area
- Highly-rated Hamilton Southeastern Schools
- Walking distance to 200-Acre Finch Creek Park (coming soon)
- Wooded and pond-view homesites
- Optional Basements
- Community Pool and Playground
- Homes include 3-car or tandem garage
- 5 minutes to Hamilton Town Center, outdoor shopping mall
- 1.5 miles to grocery shopping, dining and entertainment
- Easy access to I-69 and 146th St.
- Finch Creek Park will feature athletic fields, playgrounds and more
- 169 homesites to be released in sections
- Home designs ranging from 2,300 – 3,200 sq. ft.
- Life Tested® features: Pulte Planning Center®, Everyday Entry™, flexible living space
- Finch Creek Park will feature a proposed Noblesville Fieldhouse, a 130,000-square-foot youth sports facility including five hardwood courts, 75,000 square feet of indoor turf and a 10,000-square-foot physical therapy office
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Now Building for Summer 2018
Move into your dream home this summer! From walls to cabinets, countertops to floors - personalize your home to fit your lifestyle.Learn More
Half-Off All Flooring Options
Purchase a to-be-built home in Blue Ridge Creek to receive up to half off on all flooring options up to $17,000. Offer ends 03/31/18.View Details
Pulte Homes Offers a $2,000 Incentive for USAA Members!*