The Truman was designed with families in mind, featuring a luxurious Owner’s Suite with a raised sleeping area and separate Owner’s Retreat. A 2-story dining room welcomes guests – and its connected porch invites outdoor entertaining. An open kitchen with island flows effortlessly into the café and gathering areas. Multi-use rooms include a casual living area, office, and upstairs loft.
Explore the Floor Plan
Step inside Truman to see the Life-Tested Home Designs® with more usable space where you want it most. So you live the way you want to live.
- $558,990 Starting From
- $2,746/mo Starting From
- 4-5 Bedrooms
- 3-4 Bathrooms
- 4148 Sq. Ft.
Customize Your Home
- Build Quality Foundation Inspection
- Build Quality Frame Inspection
- Build Quality Pre-drywall Inspection
- Build Quality Inspection
- Build Quality Confirmation
- 2-5-10 year limited warranty
- Emser® ceramic floors in all bathrooms/laundry
- Emser® ceramic tile on master shower walls.
- Kohler® – Secondary baths include a Vikrell® tub/shower unit per plan.
- Gerber – Elongated Toilets and pedestal in powder bath
- Moen® Brantford Chrome fixtures in baths
- Venetian Marble Bath Tops
- Front Elevations vary by plan ( Brick, Stone, Allura®)
- Masonry Wainscott sides and rear
- Side and Rear Overhangs
- Allura® Fiber Cement Siding
- Masonite® Insulated fiberglass entry door with full weather stripping and dead bolt
- Spacious 3-car side load garage
- Anderson 100 Series® Single Hung Fibrex Wood Composite windows with grids front elevation.
- Sectional Clopay® overhead garage door with rubber sweep
- Garage Door Opener – 1 Standard on 2 car bay
- GFI Outlet (in garage)
- Asphalt 30 year dimensional roof shingles limited warranty
- Coach Lights and Yard Light on Photocell
- Fire tape Drywall and Insulation Common Walls Only
- Two-step energy seal process through-out entire home to reduce air infiltration
- Anderson® 100 Series Fibrex Wood Composite Low-E Windows
- Lennox® 93% gas furnace with 13 SEER air conditioner
- Bradford White® 50 Gallon Electric water heater
- Structural sheathing board with TYPAR® house wrap and R-15 fiberglass batt insulation exterior wall system
- Fiberglass batt insulation in all cantilevers and bays
- Blown fiberglass insulation in all heated ceiling areas
- Outside air induction on all furnace systems
- Ridge and soffit vent system for maximum attic ventilation
- Shaw® stain-resistant, wall-to-wall carpeting with 5.5 lb. pad
- Glued and screwed 3/4” tongue and groove (OSB) oriented strand board floor decking
- Engineered floor joist system
- 10’ ceilings on first floor
- Full 8’ Basement
- Mohawk 3” Engineered Oak Hardwood flooring in Foyer, Kitchen / Nook / Planning Center
- Pulte exclusive Kichler® light fixtures throughout
- Schlage® brushed nickel lever handles
- Sherwin Williams® Natural Choice Paint
- Spindle rail included on 1st Floor
- 4-1/4” Base Board and 2-3/4” Casing first floor. 3-1/4” Base Board and 2-1/4” Casing second floor.
- Two-panel provincial doors
- Window sills with casing apron
- Flexible 1” Conduit from Exterior to Low Voltage Panel
- Low Voltage Panel in Laundry Room
- 2 Cat 6 Home Runs from Low Voltage Panel to predetermined locations on 1st Floor and 2nd Floor Ceiling for Wireless Access Point Prewires
- 1 Duplex Cat 6 / RG6 Cable Outlet in Gathering Room
- Revel in the Truman’s expansive owner’s suite where you’ll enjoy privacy from the other bedrooms along with a cozy retreat and luxurious owner’s bath. On the first floor, you’ll love the open living space, stunning kitchen, and two-story dining room.
- Moen® Integra Chrome kitchen faucet with pullout sprayer
- Aristokraft® Sinclair Birch cabinets throughout home. Kitchen 42” with crown standard layout.
- Granite kitchen countertop with Stainless Sink 9”/7.5” deep kitchen sink and 1/3 HP disposal
- Whirlpool® Stainless Steel appliances - Electric double oven range, microwave, dishwasher.
- Front lawn sod. Irrigation front yard only.
- Rear & side lawn seed and straw
Life Enhancing Designs
At Pulte Homes, we believe smart home design is about improving the function of a space while enhancing its aesthetic. That’s why we talk with prospective homeowners about how they live in their homes and what they want most in their next home. The result is a collection of smart Life Tested® designs that can be incorporated into some Pulte floor plans to add the kind of stylish features and functional space you’ll want to use all the time.
Life Tested® Living Spaces
We continually reach out to home buyers and Pulte homeowners to get feedback to improve our home designs. It's what we call Life Tested.Learn More
Pulte Planning Center®
Manage your home more efficiently with Pulte's Planning Center. This unique, multi-functional space allows you a place to manage your busy life and stay organized.Learn More
Enjoy life clutter free with Pulte's Everyday Entry. Located off the garage, Everyday Entry provides an area for life's stuff as soon as you walk in the door.Learn More
Find a quiet escape with Pulte's uniquely designed Owner's Retreat. Our retreat is a perfect hideaway located off the master bedroom.Learn More
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired