Skyview caters to busy families. An open kitchen with island seating connects to a window-lit café area and dramatic 2-story gathering room. The colossal walk-in pantry, Pulte Planning Center®, and oversized laundry room offer smart storage solutions and organization for families. The home office, upstairs loft, or private Owner’s Retreat off the Owner’s Suite allow quiet spaces for studying or simply winding down.
Take the 3D Tour
Explore the Skyview and see how Pulte has more life built in. If you still have questions, visit the community for more details.Start 3D Tour
- $538,990 Starting From
- $2,949/mo Starting From
- 4-7 Bedrooms
- 3-6 Bathrooms
- 3976 Sq. Ft.
- Front lawn sod. Irrigation front yard only.
- Rear & side lawn seed and straw
- Allura® Fiber Cement Siding
- Anderson 100 Series® Single Hung Fibrex Wood Composite windows with grids front elevation.
- Asphalt 30 year dimensional roof shingles limited warranty
- Coach Lights and Yard Light on Photocell
- Fire tape Drywall and Insulation Common Walls Only
- Front Elevations vary by plan ( Brick, Stone, Allura®)
- Garage Door Opener – 1 Standard on 2 car bay
- GFI Outlet (in garage)
- Masonite® Insulated fiberglass entry door with full weather stripping and dead bolt
- Masonry Wainscott sides and rear
- Sectional Clopay® overhead garage door with rubber sweep
- Side and Rear Overhangs
- Spacious 3-car side load garage
- 1 Duplex Cat 6 / RG6 Cable Outlet in Gathering Room
- 10’ ceilings on first floor
- 2 Cat 6 Home Runs from Low Voltage Panel to predetermined locations on 1st Floor and 2nd Floor Ceiling for Wireless Access Point Prewires
- 4-1/4” Base Board and 2-3/4” Casing first floor. 3-1/4” Base Board and 2-1/4” Casing second floor.
- Flexible 1” Conduit from Exterior to Low Voltage Panel
- Full 8’ Basement
- Low Voltage Panel in Laundry Room
- Mohawk 3” Engineered Oak Hardwood flooring in Foyer, Kitchen / Nook / Planning Center
- Pulte exclusive Kichler® light fixtures throughout
- Schlage® brushed nickel lever handles
- Sherwin Williams® Natural Choice Paint
- Spindle rail included on 1st Floor
- Two-panel provincial doors
- Window sills with casing apron
- In the Skyview, an open kitchen with island seating connects to a window-lit café area and 2-story gathering room. You’ll love the colossal walk-in pantry, Pulte Planning Center®, and oversized laundry. Upstairs, the Owner’s Retreat offers privacy.
- Anderson® 100 Series Fibrex Wood Composite Low-E Windows
- Blown fiberglass insulation in all heated ceiling areas
- Bradford White® 50 Gallon Electric water heater
- Fiberglass batt insulation in all cantilevers and bays
- Lennox® 93% gas furnace with 13 SEER air conditioner
- Outside air induction on all furnace systems
- Ridge and soffit vent system for maximum attic ventilation
- Structural sheathing board with TYPAR® house wrap and R-15 fiberglass batt insulation exterior wall system
- Two-step energy seal process through-out entire home to reduce air infiltration
- Aristokraft® Sinclair Birch cabinets throughout home. Kitchen 42” with crown standard layout.
- Granite kitchen countertop with Stainless Sink 9”/7.5” deep kitchen sink and 1/3 HP disposal
- Moen® Integra Chrome kitchen faucet with pullout sprayer
- Whirlpool® Stainless Steel appliances - Electric double oven range, microwave, dishwasher.
- Engineered floor joist system
- Glued and screwed 3/4” tongue and groove (OSB) oriented strand board floor decking
- Shaw® stain-resistant, wall-to-wall carpeting with 5.5 lb. pad
- Emser® ceramic floors in all bathrooms/laundry
- Emser® ceramic tile on master shower walls.
- Gerber – Elongated Toilets and pedestal in powder bath
- Kohler® – Secondary baths include a Vikrell® tub/shower unit per plan.
- Moen® Brantford Chrome fixtures in baths
- Venetian Marble Bath Tops
- Equipped with Pulte Smart Home Technology.
- 2-5-10 year limited warranty
- Build Quality Confirmation
- Build Quality Foundation Inspection
- Build Quality Frame Inspection
- Build Quality Inspection
- Build Quality Pre-drywall Inspection
Life Enhancing Designs
At Pulte Homes, we believe smart home design is about improving the function of a space while enhancing its aesthetic. That’s why we talk with prospective homeowners about how they live in their homes and what they want most in their next home. The result is a collection of smart Life Tested® designs that can be incorporated into some Pulte floor plans to add the kind of stylish features and functional space you’ll want to use all the time.
Save space in the kitchen with Pulte's Oversized Pantry. We've designed more storage space for bulk groceries so you're free to stock up on the items you need.Learn More
Life Tested® Living Spaces
We continually reach out to home buyers and Pulte homeowners to get feedback to improve our home designs. It's what we call Life Tested.Learn More
Allow yourself more space and privacy with Pulte's spacious Family Bathroom. We’ve designed our bathrooms with the entire family in mind to make routines a breeze.Learn More
Pulte Planning Center®
Manage your home more efficiently with Pulte's Planning Center. This unique, multi-functional space allows you a place to manage your busy life and stay organized.Learn More
Enjoy life clutter free with Pulte's Everyday Entry. Located off the garage, Everyday Entry provides an area for life's stuff as soon as you walk in the door.Learn More
Find a quiet escape with Pulte's uniquely designed Owner's Retreat. Our retreat is a perfect hideaway located off the master bedroom.Learn More
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired