Families who enjoy outdoor living love the Rockwall. An optional covered porch wraps around the 2-story, window-lit gathering room, offering backyard views and an ideal entertaining space in the open kitchen with island. A front flex room offers a sunlit den or library, just off the convenient home office. The luxurious Owner’s Suite offers additional privacy with an Owner's retreat space.
A Closer Look
When it comes to creating a space for your family, every detail matters. Take a closer look at this model and picture yourself inside this Pulte home.
Explore Your Options
One size does not fit all. That's why many of our homes come with flexible floor plan options to suit your family and your lifestyle. Explore your options below and turn this home design into a home of your very own.
- $514,990 Starting From
- 4-6 Bedrooms
- 3-5 Bathrooms
- 3901 Sq. Ft.
Create Your Space
From the backsplash to flooring, you have options to help personalize your space. Explore the possibilities with our library of interactive design tools.
Explore layout and design options available in many homes using a sample floor plan.Launch Interactive Floor Plan Tool
It's in the Details
The Rockwall is a distinctive two-story home, well-known for its open concept and airy two-story gathering room with an easy flow into the chef’s kitchen. Entertainers will delight in the elegant granite countertops and large kitchen island. This home offers smart solutions for organization, including an optional boot bench and drop zone near the garage.Request Info
- Anderson® 100 Series Fibrex Wood Composite Low-E Windows
- Blown fiberglass insulation in all heated ceiling areas
- Bradford White® 50 Gallon Electric water heater
- Fiberglass batt insulation in all cantilevers and bays
- Lennox® 93% gas furnace with 13 SEER air conditioner
- Outside air induction on all furnace systems
- Ridge and soffit vent system for maximum attic ventilation
- Structural sheathing board with TYPAR® house wrap and R-15 fiberglass batt insulation exterior wall system
- Two-step energy seal process through-out entire home to reduce air infiltration
- 4-1/4” Base Board and 2-3/4” Casing first floor. 3-1/4” Base Board and 2-1/4” Casing second floor.
- 9’ ceilings on first floor
- Full 8’ Basement
- Mohawk 3” Engineered Oak Hardwood flooring in Foyer, Kitchen / Nook / Planning Center
- Pulte exclusive Kichler® light fixtures throughout
- Schlage® brushed nickel lever handles
- Sherwin Williams® Natural Choice Paint
- Spindle rail included on 1st Floor
- Two-panel provincial doors
- Window sills with casing apron
- Dual level executive office
- 2-story gathering room
- Emser® ceramic floors in all bathrooms/laundry
- Emser® ceramic tile on master shower walls.
- Gerber – Elongated Toilets and pedestal in powder bath
- Kohler® – Secondary baths include a Vikrell® tub/shower unit per plan.
- Moen® Brantford Chrome fixtures in baths
- Venetian Marble Bath Tops
- 2-5-10 year limited warranty
- Build Quality Confirmation
- Build Quality Foundation Inspection
- Build Quality Frame Inspection
- Build Quality Inspection
- Build Quality Pre-drywall Inspection
- Anderson 100 Series® Single Hung Fibrex Wood Composite windows with grids front elevation.
- Asphalt 30 year dimensional roof shingles limited warranty
- Coach Lights and Yard Light on Photocell
- Fire tape Drywall and Insulation Common Walls Only
- Front Elevations vary by plan ( Brick, Stone, James Hardie)
- Garage Door Opener – 1 Standard on 2 car bay
- GFI Outlet (in garage)
- HardiePlank® Fiber Cement Siding
- Masonite® Insulated fiberglass entry door with full weather stripping and dead bolt
- Masonry Wainscott sides and rear
- Sectional Clopay® overhead garage door with rubber sweep
- Side and Rear Overhangs
- Spacious 3-car side load garage
- Large wraparound, covered porch
- Aristokraft® Sinclair Birch cabinets throughout home. Kitchen 42” with crown standard layout.
- Granite kitchen countertop with Stainless Sink 9”/7.5” deep kitchen sink and 1/3 HP disposal
- Moen® Integra Chrome kitchen faucet with pullout sprayer
- Whirlpool® Stainless Steel appliances - Electric double oven range, microwave, dishwasher.
- Engineered floor joist system
- Glued and screwed 3/4” tongue and groove (OSB) oriented strand board floor decking
- Mohawk® stain resistant, wall-to-wall carpeting
- 1 Cable TV-RG-6 dedicated run
- 1 Phone – Category 5 dedicated run
- Front lawn sod. Irrigation front yard only.
- Rear & side lawn seed and straw
Life Enhancing Designs
At Pulte Homes, we believe smart home design is about improving the function of a space while enhancing its aesthetic. That’s why we talk with prospective homeowners about how they live in their homes and what they want most in their next home. The result is a collection of smart Life Tested® designs that can be incorporated into some Pulte floor plans to add the kind of stylish features and functional space you’ll want to use all the time.
Life Tested® Living Spaces
We continually reach out to home buyers and Pulte homeowners to get feedback to improve our home designs. It's what we call Life Tested.Learn More
Keep clothes clutter away from your home's high traffic areas. The Super Laundry is designed for you to clean, fold, iron and more, all in one spot.Learn More
Allow yourself more space and privacy with Pulte's spacious Family Bathroom. We’ve designed our bathrooms with the entire family in mind to make routines a breeze.Learn More
Pulte Planning Center®
Manage your home more efficiently with Pulte's Planning Center. This unique, multi-functional space allows you a place to manage your busy life and stay organized.Learn More
Enjoy life clutter free with Pulte's Everyday Entry. Located off the garage, Everyday Entry provides an area for life's stuff as soon as you walk in the door.Learn More
Find a quiet escape with Pulte's uniquely designed Owner's Retreat. Our retreat is a perfect hideaway located off the master bedroom.Learn More
As you should expect, your new home is filled with potential. Select from these Upgrade Packages for a glimpse into the possibilities that are available to enhance your living space.
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired