The dramatic kitchen acts as a magnet in the Meadowview. Family and guests alike will be drawn to its oversized island – and the seating area around an optional double-sided fireplace leading to the gathering room. The downstairs Owner’s Suite has a private Owner’s Retreat, and flex room by the foyer could be used as an adjacent raised office. An upstairs loft is perfect for a media room.
A Look Inside
Get to know all of the exciting features of the Meadowview by taking this video tour.
- $537,990 Starting From
- $2,876/mo Starting From
- 4-6 Bedrooms
- 3-5 Bathrooms
- 3872 Sq. Ft.
- 1 Duplex Cat 6 / RG6 Cable Outlet in Gathering Room
- 10’ ceilings on first floor
- 2 Cat 6 Home Runs from Low Voltage Panel to predetermined locations on 1st Floor and 2nd Floor Ceiling for Wireless Access Point Prewires
- 4-1/4” Base Board and 2-3/4” Casing first floor. 3-1/4” Base Board and 2-1/4” Casing second floor.
- Flexible 1” Conduit from Exterior to Low Voltage Panel
- Full 8’ Basement
- Low Voltage Panel in Laundry Room
- Mohawk 3” Engineered Oak Hardwood flooring in Foyer, Kitchen / Nook / Planning Center
- Pulte exclusive Kichler® light fixtures throughout
- Schlage® brushed nickel lever handles
- Sherwin Williams® Natural Choice Paint
- Spindle rail included on 1st Floor
- Two-panel provincial doors
- Window sills with casing apron
- The dramatic kitchen acts as a magnet in the Meadowview. All will be drawn to its oversized island and seating area around an optional double-sided fireplace leading to the gathering room. The 1st floor Owner’s Suite has a private Owner’s Retreat.
- Aristokraft® Sinclair Birch cabinets throughout home. Kitchen 42” with crown standard layout.
- Granite kitchen countertop with Stainless Sink 9”/7.5” deep kitchen sink and 1/3 HP disposal
- Moen® Integra Chrome kitchen faucet with pullout sprayer
- Whirlpool® Stainless Steel appliances - Electric double oven range, microwave, dishwasher.
- Allura® Fiber Cement Siding
- Anderson 100 Series® Single Hung Fibrex Wood Composite windows with grids front elevation.
- Asphalt 30 year dimensional roof shingles limited warranty
- Coach Lights and Yard Light on Photocell
- Fire tape Drywall and Insulation Common Walls Only
- Front Elevations vary by plan ( Brick, Stone, Allura®)
- Garage Door Opener – 1 Standard on 2 car bay
- GFI Outlet (in garage)
- Masonite® Insulated fiberglass entry door with full weather stripping and dead bolt
- Masonry Wainscott sides and rear
- Sectional Clopay® overhead garage door with rubber sweep
- Side and Rear Overhangs
- Spacious 3-car side load garage
- Anderson® 100 Series Fibrex Wood Composite Low-E Windows
- Blown fiberglass insulation in all heated ceiling areas
- Bradford White® 50 Gallon Electric water heater
- Fiberglass batt insulation in all cantilevers and bays
- Lennox® 93% gas furnace with 13 SEER air conditioner
- Outside air induction on all furnace systems
- Ridge and soffit vent system for maximum attic ventilation
- Structural sheathing board with TYPAR® house wrap and R-15 fiberglass batt insulation exterior wall system
- Two-step energy seal process through-out entire home to reduce air infiltration
- 2-5-10 year limited warranty
- Build Quality Confirmation
- Build Quality Foundation Inspection
- Build Quality Frame Inspection
- Build Quality Inspection
- Build Quality Pre-drywall Inspection
- Emser® ceramic floors in all bathrooms/laundry
- Emser® ceramic tile on master shower walls.
- Gerber – Elongated Toilets and pedestal in powder bath
- Kohler® – Secondary baths include a Vikrell® tub/shower unit per plan.
- Moen® Brantford Chrome fixtures in baths
- Venetian Marble Bath Tops
- Engineered floor joist system
- Glued and screwed 3/4” tongue and groove (OSB) oriented strand board floor decking
- Shaw® stain-resistant, wall-to-wall carpeting with 5.5 lb. pad
- Front lawn sod. Irrigation front yard only.
- Rear & side lawn seed and straw
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired