About the Community
It’s easy to find your dream home in Woods at Shelborne. Minutes from Carmel’s bustling city center in the top-rated Carmel-Clay School District, each grand estate home showcases impressive exteriors nestled on spacious wooded homesites. Each home offers inviting, flow-through floorplans, premium finishes and detailed interior features to easily accommodate both entertaining and private living. Woods at Shelborne is the perfect place to call home.
What Life's Like
The life you envisioned is waiting at Woods at Shelborne. Visit Coxhall Gardens or walk the trails at West Park, or try the sledding hill and interactive water playground for year-round fun. Shop at the upscale Clay Terrace outdoor mall, take a fitness class at the Monon Community Center, or spend a summer afternoon at the onsite waterpark.Request Info
- Limited Opportunities - Exclusive Neighborhood with Only 48 Homesites
- Secluded West Carmel Location in Carmel-Clay School District
- 5 Executive Designs with 10' 1st Floor & 9' 2nd Floor Ceilings
- Wooded Homesites Adjacent to Common Areas & Natural Open Space
- 25 Minutes to Downtown Indianapolis
- 7 Miles to the Center for Performing Arts, featuring Tarkington Theater and the Studio Theater
- 15 Minutes to Monon Community Center (Fitness, Indoor Aquatics, Waterpark, Track and Gymnasium)
- Quick Drive to St. Vincent Hospital & IU Health North
- 5 Minutes to Shopping, such as Marsh, Fresh Market, Target, Best Buy, Lowes, Costco and Kohl's
- 5 Minutes to I-465, Connecting to I-70, I-74, I-65 and I-69
- 6 Miles to Clay Terrace and Carmel Arts & Design District
- Estate Home Designs Starting in the Mid $500ks
- Featuring the Pulte Planning Center®, Everyday Entry™, Lofts & Open Floor Plans
A large Everyday Entry™ welcomes you to Deer Valley. Then enjoy a window-lit gathering area, flex space and an Owner’s Retreat.
Built for entertaining, the Trailway impresses with a 2-story foyer, formal dining area and inviting gathering room.
Enjoy indoor and outdoor living with an optional covered porch that wraps around a window-lit gathering room in the 2-story Rockwall.
The Meadowview features a dramatic kitchen with a large island and seating around an optional double-sided fireplace.
The Skyview boasts a 2-story gathering room, window-lit café area, Owner’s Retreat, and kitchen with large island and colossal pantry.
The Truman boasts a luxurious Owner's Suite with private Owner’s Retreat, and 2-story dining room with connected porch.
Deer ValleyWoods at Shelborne 3346 Shelborne Woods Parkway, Carmel, Indiana 46032 Lot Number: 10000 (877) 892-1456
- Gorgeous Euro Country Stone Exterior
- Tranquil Sunroom with a View
- First Floor Guest Suite
- 9-Ft Basement with Full Bath
- Pond Views from Front and Back of Home
- Tree Lined Backyard
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Mortgage Financing Advisor*
Pulte Mortgage Financing Advisor (Gary Lock, NMLS #438564) can review specific financing options and the Affiliate Incentive Program with you.Find Out More
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article