About the Community
It’s easy to find your dream home in Woods at Shelborne. Minutes from Carmel’s bustling city center in the top-rated Carmel-Clay School District, each grand estate home showcases impressive exteriors nestled on spacious wooded homesites. Each home offers inviting, flow-through floorplans, premium finishes and detailed interior features to easily accommodate both entertaining and private living. Woods at Shelborne is the perfect place to call home.
What Life's Like
The life you envisioned is waiting at Woods at Shelborne. Visit Coxhall Gardens or walk the trails at West Park, or try the sledding hill and interactive water playground for year-round fun. Shop at the upscale Clay Terrace outdoor mall, take a fitness class at the Monon Community Center, or spend a summer afternoon at the onsite waterpark.Request Info
- Limited Opportunities - Exclusive Neighborhood with Only 48 Homesites
- Secluded West Carmel Location in Carmel-Clay School District
- 5 Executive Designs with 10' 1st Floor & 9' 2nd Floor Ceilings
- Wooded Homesites Adjacent to Common Areas & Natural Open Space
- 25 Minutes to Downtown Indianapolis
- 7 Miles to the Center for Performing Arts, featuring Tarkington Theater and the Studio Theater
- 15 Minutes to Monon Community Center (Fitness, Indoor Aquatics, Waterpark, Track and Gymnasium)
- Quick Drive to St. Vincent Hospital & IU Health North
- 5 Minutes to Shopping, such as Marsh, Fresh Market, Target, Best Buy, Lowes, Costco and Kohl's
- 5 Minutes to I-465, Connecting to I-70, I-74, I-65 and I-69
- 6 Miles to Clay Terrace and Carmel Arts & Design District
- Estate Home Designs Starting in the Mid $500ks
- Featuring the Pulte Planning Center®, Everyday Entry™, Lofts & Open Floor Plans
About the Area
Just north of Indianapolis, the community of Woods at Shelborne, in Carmel, is home to award-winning schools, thriving businesses and safe, family-oriented neighborhoods. Carmel offers an abundance of local shops, restaurants and activities in addition to its bustling town center. Enjoy direct access to miles of the popular Monon Trail and Monon Community Center with nature preserve and waterpark. Carmel residents have easy access to downtown Indianapolis and surrounding areas.
A large Everyday Entry™ welcomes you to Deer Valley. Then enjoy a window-lit gathering area, flex space and an Owner’s Retreat.
The Meadowview features a dramatic kitchen with a large island and seating around an optional double-sided fireplace.
Enjoy indoor and outdoor living with an optional covered porch that wraps around a window-lit gathering room in the 2-story Rockwall.
The Skyview boasts a 2-story gathering room, window-lit café area, Owner’s Retreat, and kitchen with large island and colossal pantry.
Built for entertaining, the Trailway impresses with a 2-story foyer, formal dining area and inviting gathering room.
The Truman boasts a luxurious Owner's Suite with private Owner’s Retreat, and 2-story dining room with connected porch.
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Mortgage Financing Advisor*
Pulte Mortgage Financing Advisor (Gary Lock, NMLS #438564) can review specific financing options and the Affiliate Incentive Program with you.Find Out More
Finished Basement at No Cost*
Purchase a to-be-built home on the homesite of the month to receive a finished basement at no additional cost.*Find Out More