This elegant floor plan is built for indoor/outdoor entertaining. It boasts an expansive covered porch alongside the foyer, gathering room, kitchen and casual dining area for many different sightlines to the outdoors. Hosts delight in the formal dining room with wine alcove, and the upstairs loft adds extra comfortable living space. Each bedroom has an ensuite bathroom, and the Owner’s Retreat is a true private getaway space.
- $763,990 Starting From
- 4-6 Bedrooms
- 3-5 Bathrooms
- 4741 Sq. Ft.
- Front Elevations vary by plan ( Brick, Stone, Allura®)
- Side and Rear Overhangs
- Allura® Fiber Cement Siding
- Thermatru® Insulated 8’ Stained fiberglass entry door with glass with full weather stripping and dead bolt
- Spacious 3-car garage
- Anderson 400 Series® Double Hung /Casement Wood/Vinyl Clad windows with window grids on all windows. 4 Sided Window Casing Interior.
- Sectional Clopay® overhead Gallery garage door with windows and rubber sweep
- Garage Door Opener both bays with keypad
- GFI Outlet (in garage)
- Asphalt 30 year dimensional roof shingles limited warranty
- Coach Lights
- Finish Tape Drywall All Garage Walls and Paint. Insulate Common Walls between house and garage only. Includes Trim at bottom of garage
- Moen® Camerist Bronze kitchen faucet with pullout sprayer
- Masterbrand/Aristokraft® Maple cabinets throughout home. 36/42 Staggered Layout Standard. Cabinet Convenience Package Included (Dove Tail Drawers, Soft Close Hinges, Trash Can)
- Built-In (Micro-Oven Combo) Kitchen Configuration
- Cambria Kitchen & Planning Center Countertop with Stainless Sink 8” deep kitchen sink and 1/3 HP disposal.
- Kitchen Aid® Stainless Steel appliances – 36” Prostyle Range with Micro/Oven Combo & Stainless Steel Range Hood
- Flexible 1” Conduit from Exterior to Low Voltage Panel
- Low Voltage Panel in Laundry Room
- 2 Cat 6 Home Runs from Low Voltage Panel to predetermined locations on 1st Floor and 2nd Floor Ceiling for Wireless Access Point Prewires
- 1 Duplex Cat 6 / RG6 Cable Outlet in Gathering Room
- Perfect for entertainers, Plan 4741 impresses with an open foyer and grand staircase alongside a pro-style kitchen and private wine alcove. It also offers multiple flex and guest spaces with outdoor living areas to make hosting gatherings a breeze.
- Full 9’ Basement with 1 Egress Window in Opt Bedroom Location
- Pulte exclusive Kichler® Bronze light fixtures throughout
- Schlage® Bronze Birmingham lever handles
- Sherwin Williams® run Natural Choice Paint
- 1 On-Q Panel
- Glued and screwed 3/4” tongue and groove (OSB) oriented strand board floor decking
- Engineered floor joist system
- 2-Piece Base Board and 2-Piece Casing on First Floor. 5-1/4” Base Board and 2-3/4” Casing on Second Floor. Windows include 4 Sided 2-Piece Casing on 1st Floor and 2-3/4” Casing on Second Floor
- 2-Panel 8’ Solid Interior Doors on first floor. 2-Panel 6’8” Hollow Core Interior Doors on Second Floor.
- Standard Fireplace with tile surround and Mantle
- Trim – Chairs / Squares 7-1/4” Crown & Neck in Dining Room/Foyer
- Trim – 7-1/4” Crown Mold in Owners Suite
- Handrail – Iron Spindles 1st Run of Stairs
- Stairs - Open Tread with Carpet Runner – Painted Risor/Stained Tread
- Owners Walk-in Shower with Tile base / Tile Walls.
- Kohler® – Secondary baths include a Vikrel tub/shower unit per plan.
- Gerber® – Elongated Toilets and pedestal in powder bath
- Moen® Wynford Bronze fixtures in baths.
- Granite Bath Tops in all secondary baths
- Cambria Top in Owners Bath/Powder
- Two-step energy seal process through-out entire home to reduce air infiltration
- Anderson® 400 Series Wood/Vinyl Clad Windows. Low “E” Double Hung or Casement/Elevation Specific.
- Lennox® 93% gas furnace with 13 SEER air conditioner – 2 Zone HVAC Standard.
- Bradford White® 50 Gallon Electric water heater
- Structural sheathing board with TYPAR® house wrap and R-15 fiberglass batt insulation exterior wall system
- Fiberglass batt insulation in all cantilevers and bays
- Blown fiberglass insulation in all heated ceiling areas
- Outside air induction on all furnace systems
- Ridge and soffit vent system for maximum attic ventilation
- Build Quality Foundation Inspection
- Build Quality Frame Inspection
- Build Quality Pre-drywall Inspection
- Build Quality Inspection
- Build Quality Confirmation
- 2-5-10 year limited warranty
- Emser® ceramic floors in all bathrooms/laundry
- Shaw® Upgrade 5” Engineered Hardwood flooring in Foyer, Kitchen / Nook / Planning Center
- Shaw® stain-resistant, wall-to-wall carpeting with rebound 5.5 lb. pad
Life Enhancing Designs
At Pulte Homes, we believe smart home design is about improving the function of a space while enhancing its aesthetic. That’s why we talk with prospective homeowners about how they live in their homes and what they want most in their next home. The result is a collection of smart Life Tested® designs that can be incorporated into some Pulte floor plans to add the kind of stylish features and functional space you’ll want to use all the time.
Save space in the kitchen with Pulte's Oversized Pantry. We've designed more storage space for bulk groceries so you're free to stock up on the items you need.Learn More
Life Tested® Living Spaces
We continually reach out to home buyers and Pulte homeowners to get feedback to improve our home designs. It's what we call Life Tested.Learn More
Pulte Planning Center®
Manage your home more efficiently with Pulte's Planning Center. This unique, multi-functional space allows you a place to manage your busy life and stay organized.Learn More
Enjoy life clutter free with Pulte's Everyday Entry. Located off the garage, Everyday Entry provides an area for life's stuff as soon as you walk in the door.Learn More
Find a quiet escape with Pulte's uniquely designed Owner's Retreat. Our retreat is a perfect hideaway located off the master bedroom.Learn More
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired