This elegant floor plan is built for indoor/outdoor entertaining. It boasts an expansive covered porch alongside the foyer, gathering room, kitchen and casual dining area for many different sightlines to the outdoors. Hosts delight in the formal dining room with wine alcove, and the upstairs loft adds extra comfortable living space. Each bedroom has an ensuite bathroom, and the Owner’s Retreat is a true private getaway space.
- $762,990 Starting From
- $4,167/mo Starting From
- 4-6 Bedrooms
- 3-5 Bathrooms
- 4741 Sq. Ft.
- Allura® Fiber Cement Siding
- Anderson 400 Series® Double Hung /Casement Wood/Vinyl Clad windows with window grids on all windows. 4 Sided Window Casing Interior.
- Asphalt 30 year dimensional roof shingles limited warranty
- Coach Lights
- Finish Tape Drywall All Garage Walls and Paint. Insulate Common Walls between house and garage only. Includes Trim at bottom of garage
- Front Elevations vary by plan ( Brick, Stone, Allura®)
- Garage Door Opener both bays with keypad
- GFI Outlet (in garage)
- Sectional Clopay® overhead Gallery garage door with windows and rubber sweep
- Side and Rear Overhangs
- Spacious 3-car garage
- Thermatru® Insulated 8’ Stained fiberglass entry door with glass with full weather stripping and dead bolt
- 1 On-Q Panel
- 2 Cable TV-RG-6 dedicated run
- 2 Phone – Category 5 dedicated run.
- 2-Panel 8’ Solid Interior Doors on first floor. 2-Panel 6’8” Hollow Core Interior Doors on Second Floor.
- 2-Piece Base Board and 2-Piece Casing on First Floor. 5-1/4” Base Board and 2-3/4” Casing on Second Floor. Windows include 4 Sided 2-Piece Casing on 1st Floor and 2-3/4” Casing on Second Floor
- Engineered floor joist system
- Full 9’ Basement with 1 Egress Window in Opt Bedroom Location
- Glued and screwed 3/4” tongue and groove (OSB) oriented strand board floor decking
- Handrail – Iron Spindles 1st Run of Stairs
- Pulte exclusive Kichler® Bronze light fixtures throughout
- Schlage® Bronze Birmingham lever handles
- Sherwin Williams® run Natural Choice Paint
- Stairs - Open Tread with Carpet Runner – Painted Risor/Stained Tread
- Standard Fireplace with tile surround and Mantle
- Trim – 7-1/4” Crown Mold in Owners Suite
- Trim – Chairs / Squares 7-1/4” Crown & Neck in Dining Room/Foyer
- Built-In (Micro-Oven Combo) Kitchen Configuration
- Cambria Kitchen & Planning Center Countertop with Stainless Sink 8” deep kitchen sink and 1/3 HP disposal.
- Kitchen Aid® Stainless Steel appliances – 36” Prostyle Range with Micro/Oven Combo & Stainless Steel Range Hood
- Masterbrand/Aristokraft® Maple cabinets throughout home. 36/42 Staggered Layout Standard. Cabinet Convenience Package Included (Dove Tail Drawers, Soft Close Hinges, Trash Can)
- Moen® Camerist Bronze kitchen faucet with pullout sprayer
- Anderson® 400 Series Wood/Vinyl Clad Windows. Low “E” Double Hung or Casement/Elevation Specific.
- Blown fiberglass insulation in all heated ceiling areas
- Bradford White® 50 Gallon Electric water heater
- Fiberglass batt insulation in all cantilevers and bays
- Lennox® 93% gas furnace with 13 SEER air conditioner – 2 Zone HVAC Standard.
- Outside air induction on all furnace systems
- Ridge and soffit vent system for maximum attic ventilation
- Structural sheathing board with TYPAR® house wrap and R-15 fiberglass batt insulation exterior wall system
- Two-step energy seal process through-out entire home to reduce air infiltration
- Cambria Top in Owners Bath/Powder
- Gerber® – Elongated Toilets and pedestal in powder bath
- Granite Bath Tops in all secondary baths
- Kohler® – Secondary baths include a Vikrel tub/shower unit per plan.
- Moen® Wynford Bronze fixtures in baths.
- Owners Walk-in Shower with Tile base / Tile Walls.
- 2-5-10 year limited warranty
- Build Quality Confirmation
- Build Quality Foundation Inspection
- Build Quality Frame Inspection
- Build Quality Inspection
- Build Quality Pre-drywall Inspection
- Emser® ceramic floors in all bathrooms/laundry
- Shaw® stain-resistant, wall-to-wall carpeting with rebound 5.5 lb. pad
- Shaw® Upgrade 5” Engineered Hardwood flooring in Foyer, Kitchen / Nook / Planning Center
Life Enhancing Designs
At Pulte Homes, we believe smart home design is about improving the function of a space while enhancing its aesthetic. That’s why we talk with prospective homeowners about how they live in their homes and what they want most in their next home. The result is a collection of smart Life Tested® designs that can be incorporated into some Pulte floor plans to add the kind of stylish features and functional space you’ll want to use all the time.
Save space in the kitchen with Pulte's Oversized Pantry. We've designed more storage space for bulk groceries so you're free to stock up on the items you need.Learn More
Life Tested® Living Spaces
We continually reach out to home buyers and Pulte homeowners to get feedback to improve our home designs. It's what we call Life Tested.Learn More
Pulte Planning Center®
Manage your home more efficiently with Pulte's Planning Center. This unique, multi-functional space allows you a place to manage your busy life and stay organized.Learn More
Enjoy life clutter free with Pulte's Everyday Entry. Located off the garage, Everyday Entry provides an area for life's stuff as soon as you walk in the door.Learn More
Find a quiet escape with Pulte's uniquely designed Owner's Retreat. Our retreat is a perfect hideaway located off the master bedroom.Learn More
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired