Castleton enhances both family time and entertaining. A 2-story gathering room exemplifies the open floor plan, and a formal dining room makes a great impression. The Everyday EntryTM welcomes you home with storage space, a walk-in closet, and a life-simplifying Pulte Planning Center®. Bay windows illuminate the upstairs Owner’s Suite and downstairs café area, providing backyard views.
- $444,990 Starting From
- $2,206/mo Starting From
- 4-6 Bedrooms
- 2-5 Bathrooms
- 3368 Sq. Ft.
Customize Your Home
- Armstrong® vinyl flooring in master bath, hall bath, and laundry
- Kohler – Secondary baths include a Vikrell tub/shower unit per plan.
- Master Bath/Bath 2 – Double Vanity Sink Included
- Master Bath – Includes Kohler Vikrell Shower
- Gerber – Elongated Toilets and pedestal in powder bath
- Moen® Integra Chrome kitchen faucet with pullout sprayer
- Moen® Brantford Chrome fixtures in baths
- Aristokraft® Sinclair Birch cabinets throughout home. Kitchen 36” with crown standard layout.
- Laminate kitchen countertop with Stainless Sink 8” deep kitchen sink and 1/3 HP disposal
- Venetian Marble Bath Tops
- Whirlpool Black appliances which include electric Freestanding Range, Microwave and Dishwasher
- 9’ ceilings on first floor
- Full 8’ Basement
- Shaw® Luxe Plank flooring in Foyer, Kitchen, Pantry, Powder, Entry, Planning Center
- Shaw® stain resistant, wall to wall carpeting with 5.5 lb. pad
- Pulte exclusive Kichler® light fixtures throughout
- Two panel provincial doors with Schlage® lever handles
- Sherwin Williams® run Natural Choice Paint
- 36” Mirrors in all baths. Powder Room Optional
- Glued and screwed 3/4” tongue and groove (OSB) oriented strand board floor decking
- Engineered floor joist system
- 3-1/4” Base Board and 2-1/4” Casing
- Window sill with casing apron
- The Castleton enhances both family time and entertaining. Known for its dramatic, 2-story gathering room that unlocks the space and promotes the open concept layout. Bay windows illuminate the upstairs Owner’s Suite, providing views of the backyard.
- Front Elevations vary by plan ( Brick, Stone, Allura)
- Side and Rear Overhangs
- Allura® Fiber Cement Siding
- Masonite® Insulated fiberglass entry door with full weather stripping and dead bolt. Door style per elevation.
- Spacious 3 car side load garage
- Simonton® Dual glazed vinyl windows front elevation decorative window grids
- Sectional Clopay® overhead garage door with rubber sweep
- Asphalt 30 year dimensional roof shingles limited warranty
- Front lawn sod. Rear & side lawn seed and straw
- Three trees and landscape package per section.
- Firetape Drywall/Insulation Garage Common Walls
- Flexible 1” Conduit from Exterior to Low Voltage Panel
- Low Voltage Panel in Laundry Room
- 2 Cat 6 Home Runs from Low Voltage Panel to pre-determined locations on 1st Floor and 2nd Floor Ceiling for Wireless Access Point Prewires
- 1 Duplex Cat 6 / RG6 Cable Outlet in Gathering Room
- Two-step energy seal process through-out entire home to reduce air infiltration
- Simonton® Vinyl Low “E” windows
- Lennox® 93% gas furnace with 13 SEER air conditioner
- Bradford White® 50 gallon electric water heater
- Structural sheathing board with TYPAR® house wrap and R-15 fiberglass batt insulation exterior wall system
- Fiberglass batt insulation in all cantilevers and bays
- Blown fiberglass insulation in all heated ceiling areas
- Ridge and soffit vent system for maximum attic ventilation
- 2-5-10 year limited warranty
- Five key building completion quality checkpoints throughout process: Build Quality Foundation Inspection, Build Quality Frame Inspection, Build Quality Pre-drywall Inspection, Build Quality Inspection, Build Quality Confirmation
Life Enhancing Designs
At Pulte Homes, we believe smart home design is about improving the function of a space while enhancing its aesthetic. That’s why we talk with prospective homeowners about how they live in their homes and what they want most in their next home. The result is a collection of smart Life Tested® designs that can be incorporated into some Pulte floor plans to add the kind of stylish features and functional space you’ll want to use all the time.
Life Tested® Living Spaces
We continually reach out to home buyers and Pulte homeowners to get feedback to improve our home designs. It's what we call Life Tested.Learn More
Pulte Planning Center®
Manage your home more efficiently with Pulte's Planning Center. This unique, multi-functional space allows you a place to manage your busy life and stay organized.Learn More
Enjoy life clutter free with Pulte's Everyday Entry. Located off the garage, Everyday Entry provides an area for life's stuff as soon as you walk in the door.Learn More
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired