About the Community
Copper Run is an exclusive, enclave neighborhood that offers family-friendly living in the Carmel-Clay School District. Our collection of single-family homes offers a variety of open floorplans and thoughtful living spaces to enhance your everyday life. With a convenient location along W 131st St., everyday amenities are just a short drive away.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Enclave Neighborhood with Only 28 Homesites
- Highly-Rated Carmel-Clay School District
- Close Proximity to Downtown Carmel and the Art & Design District
- Easy Access to Major Highways to Simplify Your Commute
- Sprawling Home Designs with Impressive Features like 2-Story Gathering Rooms, Private Owner’s Suites and Additional Loft Space for Extra Entertaining Room
- Three-Car, Side-Load Garage with Storage Area
- Gorgeous Pond-View Homesites and Mature Tree Lines
- Quick Drive to St. Vincent Hospital and IU Health North
- Community Walking Trails, Ponds and Pergola Seating Area
- Ranked #1 as the “2012 Best Places to Live” by CNN Money Magazine
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Join Interest List
Copper Run will open its doors in Spring 2019. Join our interest list to be the first to know about plans, pricing and homesites.Join The List
Pulte Smart Home Technology
Pulte Smart Home gives you the flexibility to make your home exactly as smart as you want it to be, from the basic prewired to the full suite of automation.Learn More
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.
(28) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article