Truman has features that today’s families cherish, including a spectacular Owner’s Suite with a raised sleeping area and separate Owner’s Retreat. A 2-story dining room welcomes guests – and its connected porch invites outdoor entertaining. An open kitchen with island flows effortlessly into the café and gathering areas. Multiuse rooms include a casual living area, office, and upstairs loft.
- 1 Duplex Cat 6 / RG6 Cable Outlet in Gathering Room
- 2 Cat 6 Home Runs from Low Voltage Panel to predetermined locations on 1st Floor and 2nd Floor Ceiling for Wireless Access Point Prewires
- Flexible 1” Conduit from Exterior to Low Voltage Panel
- Low Voltage Panel in Laundry Room
- 2-story formal dining room
- 4-1/4” Base Board and 2-3/4” Casing first floor. 3-1/4” Base Board and 2-1/4” Casing second floor.
- 9’ ceilings on first floor
- Full 8’ basement
- Pulte exclusive Kichler® light fixtures throughout
- Schlage® brushed nickel lever handles
- Sherwin Williams® Natural Choice Paint
- Spindle rail included on 1st Floor
- Two-panel provincial doors
- Window sills with casing apron
- Dual level executive office
- Private owner's retreat
- Allura® fiber cement siding
- Asphalt 30 year dimensional roof shingles limited warranty
- Coach lights and yard light on photocell
- Firetape Drywall and Insulation Common Walls Only
- Front Elevations vary by plan (Brick, Stone, Allura®)
- GFI Outlet (in garage)
- Masonite® Insulated fiberglass entry door with full weather stripping and dead bolt
- Sectional Clopay® overhead garage door with rubber sweep
- Side and rear overhangs
- Simonton® Dual glazed vinyl windows front elevation decorative window grids
- Spacious 3 car side load garage.
- 2-5-10 year limited warranty
- Build Quality Confirmation
- Build Quality Foundation Inspection
- Build Quality Frame Inspection
- Build Quality Inspection
- Build Quality Pre-drywall Inspection
- Emser® ceramic floors in all bathrooms/laundry
- Engineered floor joist system
- Glued and screwed 3/4” tongue and groove (OSB) oriented strand board floor decking
- Shaw® Engineered Oak Hardwood Flooring in Foyer / Kitchen / Nook / Planning Center
- Shaw® stain-resistant, wall-to-wall carpeting with rebond 5.5 lb. pad
- Blown fiberglass insulation in all heated ceiling areas
- Bradford White® 50 Gallon Electric water heater
- Fiberglass batt insulation in all cantilevers and bays
- Lennox® 93% gas furnace with 13 SEER air conditioner
- Outside air induction on all furnace systems
- Ridge and soffit vent system for maximum attic ventilation
- Simonton® Vinyl Low “E” windows
- Structural sheathing board with TYPAR® house wrap and R-15 fiberglass batt insulation exterior wall system
- Two-step energy seal process through-out entire home to reduce air infiltration
- Emser® ceramic tile on master shower walls
- Gerber®– Elongated Toilets and pedestal in powder bath
- Kohler® – Secondary baths include a Vikrell® tub/shower unit per plan.
- Moen® Brantford Chrome fixtures in baths
- Venetian Marble Bath Tops
- Aristokraft® Sinclair Birch cabinets throughout home; Kitchen 42” with crown standard layout.
- Granite kitchen countertop with stainless sink 8” deep kitchen sink and 1/3 HP disposal
- Moen® Integra Chrome kitchen faucet with pullout sprayer
- Whirlpool® Stainless Steel appliances - electric double oven range, microwave, dishwasher.
- Front lawn sod
- Rear & side lawn seed and straw
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired