When you enter the Stockbridge, you’re greeted with an open foyer and grand staircase before finding your way into the spacious gathering room and connected kitchen. An entertainer’s dream, its kitchen is known for its large double islands for casual dining and easy meal prep. An eat-in café offers even more seating. Versatile to fit your needs, a first floor flex space can be a casual living area, office or in-law suite.
Create Your Space
From the backsplash to flooring, you have options to help personalize your space. Explore the possibilities with our library of interactive design tools.
- Asphalt 30 year dimensional roof shingles limited warranty
- Coach lights and yard light on photocell
- Firetape Drywall and Insulation Common Walls Only
- Front Elevations vary by plan (Brick, Stone, James Hardie)
- GFI Outlet (in garage)
- HardiePlank® fiber cement siding
- Masonite® Insulated fiberglass entry door with full weather stripping and dead bolt
- Sectional Clopay® overhead garage door with rubber sweep
- Side and rear overhangs
- Simonton® Dual glazed vinyl windows front elevation decorative window grids
- Spacious 3 car side load garage.
- 4-1/4” Base Board and 2-3/4” Casing first floor. 3-1/4” Base Board and 2-1/4” Casing second floor.
- 9’ ceilings on first floor
- Full 8’ basement
- Grand, Two-Story Foyer
- Pulte exclusive Kichler® light fixtures throughout
- Schlage® brushed nickel lever handles
- Sherwin Williams® Natural Choice Paint
- Spindle rail included on 1st Floor
- Two-panel provincial doors
- Window sills with casing apron
- Aristokraft® Sinclair Birch cabinets throughout home; Kitchen 42” with crown standard layout.
- Double Kitchen Islands
- Granite kitchen countertop with stainless sink 8” deep kitchen sink and 1/3 HP disposal
- Moen® Integra Chrome kitchen faucet with pullout sprayer
- Whirlpool® Stainless Steel appliances - electric double oven range, microwave, dishwasher.
- Oversized Walk-In Pantry
- Emser® ceramic tile on master shower walls
- Gerber®– Elongated Toilets and pedestal in powder bath
- Kohler® – Secondary baths include a Vikrell® tub/shower unit per plan.
- Moen® Brantford Chrome fixtures in baths
- Venetian Marble Bath Tops
- Blown fiberglass insulation in all heated ceiling areas
- Bradford White® 50 Gallon Electric water heater
- Fiberglass batt insulation in all cantilevers and bays
- Lennox® 93% gas furnace with 13 SEER air conditioner
- Outside air induction on all furnace systems
- Ridge and soffit vent system for maximum attic ventilation
- Simonton® Vinyl Low “E” windows
- Structural sheathing board with TYPAR® house wrap and R-15 fiberglass batt insulation exterior wall system
- Two-step energy seal process through-out entire home to reduce air infiltration
- Emser® ceramic floors in all bathrooms/laundry
- Engineered floor joist system
- Glued and screwed 3/4” tongue and groove (OSB) oriented strand board floor decking
- Mohawk 3” Engineered Oak Hardwood flooring in foyer, kitchen / nook / Planning Center
- Mohawk® stain resistant, wall to wall carpeting with rebound 5.5 lb. pad
- Front lawn sod
- Rear & side lawn seed and straw
- 1 Cable TV-RG-6 dedicated run
- 1 Phone – Category 5 dedicated run.
- 2-5-10 year limited warranty
- Build Quality Confirmation
- Build Quality Foundation Inspection
- Build Quality Frame Inspection
- Build Quality Inspection
- Build Quality Pre-drywall Inspection
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired
Like This Home Design?
This Home Design is also available in 2 Neighborhood(s) nearby .