About the Community
At Bear Creek, you’ll find new quality homes with charming architectural details. Located in the sought-after Carmel-Clay School District, this community attracts families looking for exceptional schools and quality homes equipped with premium finishes, upgraded features and thoughtful spaces.
Tour Bear Creek
The life you want to live is waiting for you at Bear Creek. Explore this community and see for yourself.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Highly Acclaimed Carmel-Clay School District
- Tree-lined Homesites Adjacent to Common Areas & Natural Open Space
- Home Features Based on Consumer Feedback
- Estate-Style Homes with Upgraded Finishes and Included Features
- 25 Minutes to Downtown Indianapolis
- 6 Miles to Clay Terrace and Carmel Arts & Design District
- 7 Miles to the Center for Performing Arts, featuring Tarkington Theater and the Studio Theater
- Quick Drive to St. Vincent Hospital & IU Health North
- 5 Minutes to Shopping, such as Kroger, Fresh Market, Target, Best Buy, Lowes, Costco and Kohl's
- Close Proximity to State-of-the-art Monon Community Center
- 5 Minutes to I-465, Connecting to I-70, I-74, I-65 and I-69
Pulte Homes Offers a $2,000 Incentive for USAA Members!*
Must be a USAA member and provide member number by purchase agreement effective date. Offer is subject to change or withdrawal at any time without notice. *See sales consultant for details.Learn More
Events & Announcements
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting announcements to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Your Dream Home’s Financing Solution Starts Here
Discover why many homebuyers choose to work with Pulte Mortgage over the competition. From our easy digital loan process to smooth closings, we provide you with a personalized lending experience.Learn More
Pulte Smart Home
Pulte Smart Home gives you the flexibility to make your home exactly as smart as you want it to be, from the basic prewired and ready for anything to the full suite of automation.Learn More
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.
(32) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article