Riverton’s floor plan impresses, from the generous entertaining areas to the formal dining room. Just off the open kitchen, the indispensable Pulte Planning Center® serves as the nerve center for family life. Flex space off the foyer suggests a den or study, and the garage has a huge extra bay for storage. Upstairs, a tucked-away loft multitasks as a playroom or family retreat.
A Closer Look
When it comes to creating a space for your family, every detail matters. Take a closer look at this model and picture yourself inside this Pulte home.
Explore Your Options
One size does not fit all. That's why many of our homes come with flexible floor plan options to suit your family and your lifestyle. Explore your options below and turn this home design into a home of your very own.
- $249,990 Starting From
- $1,265/mo Starting From
- 4-6 Bedrooms
- 2-4 Bathrooms
- 3120 Sq. Ft.
Create Your Space
From the backsplash to flooring, you have options to help personalize your space. Explore the possibilities with our library of interactive design tools.
It's in the Details
Known for its open-concept living and versatility, the Riverton offers both a formal dining room and optional butler’s pantry along with casual living spaces like the large kitchen café and open gathering room. Enjoy the added storage provided with the Pulte Planning Center®, walk-in closets in every bedroom, and dual-vanity sinks with walk-in shower in the Owner's Suite.Request Info
- Armstrong vinyl flooring in hall baths/powder/master/foyer/kitchen
- Engineered floor joist system
- Glued and screwed 3/4” tongue and groove (OSB) oriented strand board floor decking
- Mohawk® stain resistant, wall to wall carpeting with rebond 5.5 lb. pad
- Cultured Marble Bath Tops
- Kohler – Master Bath include a vikrel shower unit with shower door per plan
- Kohler – Secondary Bath includes a vikrel tub/shower unit
- Kohler® showers & bath tubs
- Masterbrand® 36” Birch cabinets throughout home
- Moen® fixtures in baths
- Asphalt 3-Tab roof shingles with 25 year limited warranty
- Coach Lights on Photocell
- Firetape Drywall/Insulation Garage Common Walls
- Front Elevations vary by plan (Brick, Stone, James Hardie)
- GFI Outlet (in garage)
- Revere – Vinyl Siding - .044 thickness
- Sectional 16 panel Clopay Garage Door
- Simonton® Dual glazed vinyl windows with decorative grids on front sides
- Therma-Tru® Insulated fiberglass entry door with full weather stripping and dead bolt
- Front lawn sod
- Rear and side lawn seed and straw
- Blown fiberglass insulation in all heated ceiling areas
- Bradford White 50 Gallon Electric water heater
- Fiberglass batt insulation in all cantilevers and bays
- Ridge and soffit vent system for maximum attic ventilation
- Simonton® Vinyl Low “E” windows
- Structural sheathing board with TYPAR® house wrap and R-15 fiberglass batt insulation exterior wall system
- Two-step energy seal process through-out entire home to reduce air infiltration
- Laminate kitchen countertop with Stainless Sink 8” deep kitchen sink and 1/3 HP disposal
- Masterbrand® 36” Birch cabinets throughout home
- Moen® kitchen faucet with pullout sprayer
- Whirlpool® Appliances which include electric Freestanding Range, Range Hood and Dishwasher
- 1 Cable TV-RG-6 dedicated run to predetermined location per plan
- 1 Phone – Category 5 dedicated run to predetermined location per plan
- 9’ ceilings on first floor
- Four panel provincial doors with Schlage® Polo Knobs
- Kichler® light fixtures throughout
- Pulte Planning Center®
- Dining room
- Loft/game room
- 2-5-10 year limited warranty
- Build Quality Confirmation
- Build Quality Foundation Inspection
- Build Quality Frame Inspection
- Build Quality Inspection
- Build Quality Pre-drywall Inspection
- Lennox® Gas Furnace with air conditioning
- Spacious 2 car front load garage with Tandem / 3rd Car Area per plan
Life Enhancing Designs
At Pulte Homes, we believe smart home design is about improving the function of a space while enhancing its aesthetic. That’s why we talk with prospective homeowners about how they live in their homes and what they want most in their next home. The result is a collection of smart Life Tested® designs that can be incorporated into some Pulte floor plans to add the kind of stylish features and functional space you’ll want to use all the time.
Life Tested® Living Spaces
We continually reach out to home buyers and Pulte homeowners to get feedback to improve our home designs. It's what we call Life Tested.Learn More
Pulte Planning Center®
Manage your home more efficiently with Pulte's Planning Center. This unique, multi-functional space allows you a place to manage your busy life and stay organized.Learn More
Enjoy life clutter free with Pulte's Everyday Entry. Located off the garage, Everyday Entry provides an area for life's stuff as soon as you walk in the door.Learn More
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired
Like This Home Design?
This Home Design is also available in 8 Neighborhood(s) nearby .