Riverton’s floor plan impresses, from the generous entertaining areas to the formal dining room. Just off the open kitchen, the indispensable Pulte Planning Center® serves as the nerve center for family life. Flex space off the foyer suggests a den or study, and the garage has a huge extra bay for storage. Upstairs, a tucked-away loft multitasks as a playroom or family retreat.
- $278,990 Starting From
- 4-6 Bedrooms
- 2-4 Bathrooms
- 3126 Sq. Ft.
- 9’ ceilings on first floor
- Armstrong vinyl flooring in hall baths/powder /master/foyer/kitchen
- Engineered floor joist system
- Glued and screwed ¾” tongue and groove oriented strand board (OSB) floor decking
- Kohler® Master Bath includes a vikrell shower unit with shower door per plan.
- Kohler® Secondary Bath includes a vikrell tub/shower unit
- Laminate kitchen countertop with Stainless Sink 8” deep kitchen sink and 1/3 HP disposal
- MasterBrand® 36” Birch cabinets throughout home
- Moen® kitchen faucet with separate pullout sprayer
- Pulte exclusive Kichler® light fixtures throughout
- Shaw® stain resistant, wall to wall carpeting with 5 lb. pad
- Sherwin Williams® Natural Choice Paint
- The Riverton floor plan impresses, from the generous entertaining areas to the formal dining room. Just off the open kitchen, the Pulte Planning Center® serves as the nerve center for family, providing extra storage to keep your life organized.
- Three Panel Craftmaster® doors with Schlage Polo Knobs
- Venetian Marble Bath Tops
- Whirlpool Appliances which include electric Freestanding Range, Range Hood and Dishwasher
- Blown fiberglass insulation in all heated ceiling areas
- Bradford White 50 Gallon Electric water heater
- Fiberglass batt insulation in all cantilevers and bays
- Lennox® 93% Gas Furnace with 13 SEER air conditioner
- Ridge and soffit vent system for maximum attic ventilation
- Simonton® Vinyl Low “E” windows
- Structural sheathing board with TYPAR® house wrap and R-15 fiberglass batt insulation exterior wall system
- Two-step energy seal process through-out entire home to reduce air infiltration
- 1 Duplex Cat 6 / RG6 Cable Outlet in Gathering Room
- 2 Cat 6 Home Runs from Low Voltage Panel to pre-determined locations on 1st Floor and 2nd Floor Ceiling for Wireless Access Point Prewires
- Flexible 1” Conduit from Exterior to Low Voltage Panel
- Low Voltage Panel in Laundry Room
- 12” Side Elevation Overhangs
- 2 Deciduous Trees, 1 Ornamental Tree 8 Deciduous Shrubs, 6 Evergreen Shrubs
- Asphalt Dimensional Certainteed roof shingles with 30 year limited warranty
- Coach Lights on Photocell
- Firetape Drywall/Insulation Garage Common Walls
- Front Elevations vary by plan (Brick, Stone)
- Front lawn sod
- GFI Outlet (in garage)
- Insulation and Drywall options for exterior garage walls
- Rear and side lawn Seed and Straw
- Sectional Clopay® Gallery decorative overhead garage door with garage door windows.
- Siding – Allura Fiber Cement
- Simonton® Dual glazed vinyl windows with decorative grids on front elevation
- Spacious 2 car front load garage with tandem / extra storage space
- Therma-Tru® Insulated fiberglass entry door with full weather stripping and dead bolt
- Build Quality Foundation Inspection, Build Quality Frame Inspection, Build Quality Pre-drywall Inspection, Build Quality Inspection, Build Quality Confirmation
- 2-5-10 year limited warranty
Life Enhancing Designs
At Pulte Homes, we believe smart home design is about improving the function of a space while enhancing its aesthetic. That’s why we talk with prospective homeowners about how they live in their homes and what they want most in their next home. The result is a collection of smart Life Tested® designs that can be incorporated into some Pulte floor plans to add the kind of stylish features and functional space you’ll want to use all the time.
Life Tested® Living Spaces
We continually reach out to home buyers and Pulte homeowners to get feedback to improve our home designs. It's what we call Life Tested.Learn More
Pulte Planning Center®
Manage your home more efficiently with Pulte's Planning Center. This unique, multi-functional space allows you a place to manage your busy life and stay organized.Learn More
Enjoy life clutter free with Pulte's Everyday Entry. Located off the garage, Everyday Entry provides an area for life's stuff as soon as you walk in the door.Learn More
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired