Martin Ray gives couples and small families what they’re looking for in single-story living. Entertaining is made easy, with a seamlessly connected cook’s kitchen, dining area and gathering room. A flex room provides for a den, office, or even an extra bedroom. Count everyday storage as another strength, with a huge pantry and an extra garage bay that’s big enough for a golf cart.
Explore the Martin Ray Floor Plan
- $321,990 Starting From
- $1,489/mo Starting From
- 2-5 Bedrooms
- 2-4 Bathrooms
- 1953 Sq. Ft.
Customize Your Home
Home Buying While Social Distancing
Your search for a home doesn’t have to stop due to social distancing. Pulte is using the latest technology to offer video and online tours of our new homes.
- Armstrong vinyl flooring in hall baths/powder /master/foyer/kitchen
- Kohler – Master Bath includes a vikrell shower unit with shower door per plan.
- Kohler – Secondary Bath includes a vikrell tub/shower unit
- Kohler® showers & bath tubs
- Moen® kitchen faucet with pullout sprayer
- Moen® fixtures in baths
- Echelon® 30” Birch cabinets throughout home
- Laminate kitchen countertop with Stainless Sink 8” deep kitchen sink and 1/3 HP disposal
- Laminate Bath Tops
- Whirlpool Appliances which include electric Freestanding Range, Range Hood and Dishwasher
- 9’ ceilings on first floor
- Shaw® stain resistant, wall to wall carpeting with rebond 5 lb. pad
- Pulte exclusive Kichler® light fixtures throughout
- Caiman Craftmaster® doors with Schlage Polo Knobs
- Glued and screwed ¾” tongue and groove oriented strand board (OSB) floor decking
- Engineered floor joist system
- Martin Ray gives couples and small families what they’re looking for in single-story living. Entertaining is easy, with a seamlessly connected cook’s kitchen, dining, and gathering room. A flex room provides for a den, office, or an extra bedroom.
- Asphalt 3-tab roof shingles with 30-year limited warranty
- Front Elevations vary by plan ( Brick, Stone)
- Siding – Allura Fiber Cement Siding
- Therma-Tru® Insulated fiberglass entry door with full weather stripping and dead bolt
- Spacious 2 car front load garage with Tandem / extra storage space.
- Simonton® Dual glazed vinyl windows with decorative grids on front elevation
- Sectional 16 panel Clopay Garage Door
- GFI Outlet (in garage)
- Sectional 16-Panel Clopay® Garage Door
- Coach Lights on Photocell
- Front lawn sod
- Firetape Drywall/Insulation Garage Common Walls
- Rear and Side lawn Seed and Straw
- Two-step energy seal process through-out entire home to reduce air infiltration
- Simonton® Vinyl Low “E” windows
- Lennox® Gas Furnace with air conditioning
- Bradford White 50 Gallon Electric water heater
- Structural sheathing board with TYPAR® house wrap and R-15 fiberglass batt insulation exterior wall system
- Fiberglass batt insulation in all cantilevers and bays
- Blown fiberglass insulation in all heated ceiling areas
- Ridge and soffit vent system for maximum attic ventilation
- Flexible 1” Conduit from Exterior to Low Voltage Panel
- Low Voltage Panel in Laundry Room
- 2 Cat 6 Home Runs from Low Voltage Panel to pre-determined locations on 1st Floor and 2nd Floor Ceiling for Wireless Access Point Prewires
- 1 Duplex Cat 6 / RG6 Cable Outlet in Gathering Room
- 2 deciduous trees and 10 shrubs
- 2-5-10 year limited warranty
- Build Quality Foundation Inspection, Build Quality Frame Inspection, Build Quality Pre-drywall Inspection, Build Quality Inspection, Build Quality Confirmation
Life Enhancing Designs
At Pulte Homes, we believe smart home design is about improving the function of a space while enhancing its aesthetic. That’s why we talk with prospective homeowners about how they live in their homes and what they want most in their next home. The result is a collection of smart Life Tested® designs that can be incorporated into some Pulte floor plans to add the kind of stylish features and functional space you’ll want to use all the time.
Enjoy life clutter free with Pulte's Everyday Entry. Located off the garage, Everyday Entry provides an area for life's stuff as soon as you walk in the door.Learn More
Life Tested® Living Spaces
We continually reach out to home buyers and Pulte homeowners to get feedback to improve our home designs. It's what we call Life Tested.Learn More
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired