As you enter Settlers Ridge of Sugar Grove, this charming community welcomes you with a picturesque streetscape and family-friendly feel. On-site parks and miles of walking trails will draw you in while the convenience of being near Interstate 88 and shopping/dining will seal the deal. You’ll love our thoughtfully designed collections of consumer-inspired single family homes.
Tour our new homes at Settlers Ridge
Text or call 847-443-9635
Call For PricingStarting from
The Abbeyville ranch at Settlers Ridge offers an open layout with an integrated kitchen, café, and gathering room, plus adjacent flex room for an office or den.
Optimized for how families live, the Newberry new home design has an open layout with an Everyday Entry™, Pulte Planning Center®, and oversized loft.
Noteworthy highlights of the Mercer at Settlers Ridge include a Pulte Planning Center®, upstairs loft, and large Owner's Suite with naturally lit sitting area.
The Continental facilitates entertaining, with large gathering areas and an open kitchen connecting to the formal dining room.
Westchester offers large gathering areas, a wide Everyday Entry™, an upstairs loft, and an extra garage bay useful for storage.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Ranch and 2-Story Homes from the Upper $200's
- Kaneland School District 302
- 3.47 Miles of Walking Trails On-Site
- Established, Master-Planned Community
- 5 Minutes to Interstate 88
- 3 Park Areas On-Site
- 20 Minutes to Naperville
- 15 Minutes to I-88 Employment Corridor
- Less Than 1 Mile to Illinois 56
- Less Than 2 Miles to Grocery Stores
- 3-4 Miles from Shopping and Dining
- 8 Unique Floor Plans
- Picturesque Community with Gazebos, Ponds, Bridges and Walking Paths
- 1 Mile from the Splash Country Waterpark
- Easy Access to the V.L. Gilman Trail (11.5 Miles)