Walk-In Customers Welcome
Conveniently located in an established neighborhood, Laurelton Place of Aurora offers suburban charm blended with everyday conveniences. With a location just 2 miles from Ogden Avenue and 2.5 miles from Route 59, you’ll have easy access to a multitude of shopping and dining options. School-aged children will be served by Oswego District 308, with Homestead Elementary School a short walk away.
Tour our new homes at Laurelton Place
Contact Kayla to schedule a phone appt. or virtual online tour, or visit our Sales Center at Laurelton Place.
Text or call 630-381-4647
The Greenfield at Laurelton Place offers an open concept layout with a flex room, Pulte Planning Center®, second floor loft, and walk-in closets in all bedrooms.
The spacious Hilltop at Laurelton Place features a walk-in kitchen pantry, flex room, loft, and 4 spacious bedrooms with walk-in closets.
With its open layout, the Riverton at Laurelton Place also boasts a formal dining room, Pulte Planning Center®, loft area, and 3-car tandem garage.
The Westchester at Laurelton Place offers large gathering areas, a wide Everyday Entry®, an upstairs loft, and an extra garage bay useful for storage.
There are no Quick Move-Ins available
There are no Quick Move-Ins available
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- New Construction Single Family Homes from the Mid $300’s
- Oswego School District 308: Homestead Elementary School, Murphy Jr. High School and Oswego East High School
- Hilltop Model Home Now Open
- Innovative Two-Story Designs with Flex Rooms, the Pulte Planning Center® and Open Layouts
- 2-3 Miles from Shopping, Dining and Entertainment Along Ogden Avenue and Route 59
- 2.5 Miles from Naperville Crossings Retail Center
- 7 Miles from the Route 59 Metra Station
- 8 Miles from the I-88 Transportation and Employment Corridor
- 3 Miles from the Rush Copley Medical Center and the 160,000 Sq. Ft. Rush Copley Healthplex/Fitness Center
- 5 Miles from the Westfield Fox Valley Mall
- 6 Miles from Historic Downtown Aurora with a Variety of Culture and Entertainment Options
- 8 Miles from World-Class Shopping, Dining and Entertainment in Downtown Naperville
- Less than 10 Minutes from Frontier Park in Naperville: Playground, Ball Fields, Bocce, Skate Park, Picnicking and Trails
- 5 Minutes from Wolf's Crossing Community Park in Naperville: Coming Soon with Sports Courts, Playground, Multi-use Fields, Sand Volleyball, Splash Pad, Tennis Courts and More
We're Proud to Honor Heroes Like You!
We're offering 1% of the base price of a new home toward options for all healthcare workers, grocery store employees, police, firefighters, military, pharmacy workers, teachers, delivery people, food service employees and more.View Details of Program
Events & Announcements
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting announcements to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Yes, We're Open!
Our Model Homes and Quick Move-in Homes are Open to Tour In-Person. We also offer virtual appointments. Call to set up an in-person or video appointment.Contact Us
New, Premium Homesites Available
You asked, we answered: Laurelton Place has released preferred homesites backing to water. Demand is high so schedule an appointment today to view these homesites!Find Your New Home
Take Advantage of Low Interest Rates
Now's the time to make a new home a reality with historically low interest rates. Pulte Mortgage® is open and available to help you find the right mortgage to take advantage of the low interest rates.View Video
Pulte Smart Home Technology
Pulte Smart Home gives you the flexibility to make your home exactly as smart as you want it to be, from the basic prewired to the full suite of automation.Learn More
What Sets Pulte Apart?
Why choose Pulte Homes over another builder or a resale home? Our industry-leading warranty, energy efficient homes and Life-Tested home designs speak for themselves.Learn More
Your Dream Home’s Financing Solution Starts Here
Discover why many homebuyers choose to work with Pulte Mortgage over the competition. From our easy digital loan process to smooth closings, we provide you with a personalized lending experience.Learn More
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Home Buying While Social Distancing
Your search for a home doesn’t have to stop due to social distancing. Pulte is using the latest technology to offer video and online tours of our new homes.
(15) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
Homeownership Within Reach
The Right Time to Buy
With mortgage rates near an all-time low now is the right time to buy. Cut the stress of getting a new home loan with this mortgage loan documents checklist.Read Check List
With You Every Step of the Way
The mortgage process can be confusing, but it doesn't have to be. Information available in the Mortgage Learning Center can help you gain a better understanding of the process.Learn More