About the Community
Conveniently located in an established neighborhood, Laurelton Place of Aurora offers suburban charm blended with everyday conveniences. With a location just 2 miles from Ogden Avenue and 2.5 miles from Route 59, you’ll have easy access to a multitude of shopping and dining options. School-aged children will be served by Oswego District 308, with Homestead Elementary School a short walk away.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- New Construction Single Family Homes from the Low $300’s
- Oswego School District 308: Homestead Elementary School, Murphy Jr. High School and Oswego East High School
- Grand Opening this Fall
- Innovative Two-Story Designs with Flex Rooms, the Pulte Planning Center® and Open Layouts
- 2-3 Miles from Shopping, Dining and Entertainment Along Ogden Avenue and Route 59
- 2.5 Miles from Naperville Crossings Retail Center
- 7 Miles from the Route 59 Metra Station
- 8 Miles from the I-88 Transportation and Employment Corridor
- 3 Miles from the Rush Copley Medical Center and the 160,000 Sq. Ft. Rush Copley Healthplex/Fitness Center
- 5 Miles from the Westfield Fox Valley Mall
- 6 Miles from Historic Downtown Aurora with a Variety of Culture and Entertainment Options
- 8 Miles from World-Class Shopping, Dining and Entertainment in Downtown Naperville
- Less than 10 Minutes from Frontier Park in Naperville: Playground, Ball Fields, Bocce, Skate Park, Picnicking and Trails
- 5 Minutes from Wolf's Crossing Community Park in Naperville: Coming Soon with Sports Courts, Playground, Multi-use Fields, Sand Volleyball, Splash Pad, Tennis Courts and More
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Join the Interest List for Updates
Join our VIP interest list today to be the first to hear about upcoming milestones, grand opening events, pricing and more.Click to Join
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.
(21) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article