About the Community
Designed around the only Robert Trent Jones, Jr. golf course in Georgia, Woodmont is a buzz of activity with a Club Social Director and events calendar to keep families in motion. Resort-style living includes tennis, summer camp, fitness classes, a water park, swim teams, and a restaurant in the clubhouse. Our collection of single-family homes offers 4 open floorplans with thoughtful living space and plenty of room to entertain neighbors and friends.
What Life's Like
Stay active and have fun in Woodmont. An early tee time leaves the afternoon to relax at the Woodmont pool while the kids enjoy the community water park and a game of tennis with neighbors. Attend a community event planned by the Club Social Director and enjoy a quiet dinner at the resort-like clubhouse.Request Info
- A Premier Country Club Destination Centered on Georgia's Only Robert Trent Jones, Jr. Designed Golf Course and an Expansive Host of Club Amenities and Activities
- Kroger shopping center just 2 miles away
- Conveniently Located Just 10 Minutes from I-575 or 20 Minutes from Alpharetta
- 26,000 Square Foot Clubhouse with Dining at The Grille as well as Members' Lounge, Pro Shop and Locker Rooms
- Neighborhood Clubhouse with Fitness Center, Recreation and Activities Rooms
- Competition Pool with Waterslide, Home of the Woodmont Wahoos Youth Swim Team
- Racquet Club with 10 Clay and Hard Surface Tennis Courts and Onsite Tennis Pro
- Summer Club with Swimming Pool, Adventure Play Park and Activities Field
- Club Social Director and an Active Social and Events Calendar
About the Area
Woodmont is located in Canton, just 10 minutes from I-575, so you can commute to Atlanta for business or pleasure in less than an hour, and to Alpharetta in 20 minutes. Local restaurants, grocery stores, pharmacies and service shops for the future residents to choose from are all within a short 15 minute drive from the community.
Wingate welcomes family and guests with its open kitchen, spacious gathering spaces, formal dining room, and large upstairs loft.
Furman offers an open kitchen, sunlit gathering areas, loft space, and a downstairs Owner’s Suite when you need a quiet harbor.
Woodward is both impressive and functional, with generous gathering areas, flex space, an upstairs loft, and a formal dining room.
With its open layout, Riverton also boasts a formal dining room, Pulte Planning Center®, loft area, and garage with storage bay.
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Phase Two Coming Soon
Join our phase two interest list by calling or submitting the form below and receive details before sales begin in Fall 2017.Join the VIP List
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article