Opening in Late 2022
As Henry County’s popularity skyrockets among homebuyers, Pulte Homes is proud to present Anderson Point at the heart of it all. Representing McDonough, GA homes for sale featuring on trend Life Tested® home designs paired with large backyards and an alluring amenity package, Anderson Point offers affordability within an upscale suburban setting.
More Life Built In
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Featuring new homes in McDonough GA, Anderson Point by Pulte Homes will showcase Life Tested® home designs on large level homesites peppered along professionally designed sidewalk- and tree-lined streetscapes
- In addition to Henry County homes for sale starting in the $300s, Anderson Point has planned amenities to include a newly constructed pool and cabana plus walking path
- Community is located east of the intersection of Lake Dow Road and Diamond Crossing in the desirable Lake Dow neighborhood – an upscale suburban location near Hwy 81, a major east-west commuting corridor
- Talk about convenient! Grocery shopping at Publix is just 1 mile away in the Lake Dow Shoppes, which also features Taco Bell, Dunkin Donuts and Chick-fil-A
- Anderson Point is 5 miles from I-75 –with access north to Stockbridge and Atlanta and south to Locust Grove
- Community is 1 mile from Heritage Park – a 129-acre park offering something for everyone, including a Senior Center, Historic Village, Veteran’s Museum, community gardens, playgrounds, baseball fields and walking paths
- Anderson Point is 2.5 miles from the McDonough Square where residents can “eat, shop, play and stay” – taking their pick of BBQ, Southern comfort food, pasta and more. The Square also plays host to events such as the Geranium Festival, Christmas Extravaganza, and Haunted History Tours
- Shopping and dining destinations abound near the community, including Southpoint Center (5 miles) with a Kohls, TJ Maxx, Hobby Lobby, Rooms to Go, Chipotle and more; Henry Town Center (7 miles) with a Home Depot, Target, PetSmart, Old Navy, Chili’s and Bath & Body Works – just to name a few; and Tanger Outlets (8 miles) with everything from Michael Kors to Nike
- A popular family-friendly destination, nearby Southern Belle Farm is a 330-acre, family-owned farm that is open year-round with events the whole family will love – including berry picking in the summer, pumpkin patch and corn maze in the fall and Christmas tree farm in the winter. Its year-round country market features fresh bakery items, produce and more
- Marking one of Metro Atlanta’s best courses, Georgia National Country Club is a private course that’s just 2.5 miles from the community. Membership also affords golfers access to Heron Bay, Crystal Lake, and Providence courses
- Anderson Point is just 35 miles from Downtown Atlanta
- This community includes a Fiber network that provides fast, reliable, multi-user Internet needed in homes today and in the future
Honoring Our Hometown Heroes, Save $2,000
Purchase a home and receive a $2,000* incentive. It's just our way of saying Thank You for everything you do every day. Applies to teachers, nurses, EMS, police, firefighters and veterans.Learn More
Your Dream Home’s Financing Solution Starts Here
Discover why many homebuyers choose to work with Pulte Mortgage over the competition. From our easy digital loan process to smooth closings, we provide you with a personalized lending experience.Learn More
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Build Quality Experience
Over 70 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Home Buying While Social Distancing
Your search for a home doesn’t have to stop due to social distancing. Pulte is using the latest technology to offer video and online tours of our new homes.
(33) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
Homeownership Within Reach
The Right Time to Buy
With mortgage rates near an all-time low now is the right time to buy. Cut the stress of getting a new home loan with this mortgage loan documents checklist.Read Check List
With You Every Step of the Way
The mortgage process can be confusing, but it doesn't have to be. Information available in the Mortgage Learning Center can help you gain a better understanding of the process.Learn More