The Oasis suits smaller families perfectly. This efficient layout provides three bedrooms as well as the convenience of a single-story design. Flex space off the foyer makes a great den or study, or it can serve as a fourth bedroom. The easy flow between the interconnected kitchen (with optional island), café area, and gathering room were designed with family life – and entertaining – in mind.
Explore the Floor Plan
Step inside Oasis to see the Life-Tested Home Designs® with more usable space where you want it most. So you live the way you want to live.
- *Please View Our Standard Features Under Offers & Announcements
- 9'4" Ceilings on 1st Floor
- An open-flow design, granite countertops, an energy-savings package, designer kitchen cabinets, the Taexx® built-in pest control system, wonderful flexibility, and plenty of garage space.
- 10-5-2-1 Limited Transferable Structural Warranty
- Smart Home Pre-Wired with 30" Wiring Enclosure Panel, Two CAT 6 Locations (Owner's Suite and Gathering Room) and Predetermined Wireless Access Points for Heat-Mapped Optimal WiFi Coverage
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired