A 2-story foyer welcomes you to Seaside, drawing you into the connected gathering room, café dining area, and open kitchen with island seating. The first floor includes a den and fifth bedroom with full bath. Large families love the upstairs loft space and its adjacent dedicated media room. The naturally lit Owner’s Suite offers backyard views – as well as his-and-hers walk-in closets.
A Closer Look
When it comes to creating a space for your family, every detail matters. Take a closer look at this model and picture yourself inside this Pulte home.
Explore Your Options
One size does not fit all. That's why many of our homes come with flexible floor plan options to suit your family and your lifestyle. Explore your options below and turn this home design into a home of your very own.
- $363,990 Starting From
- $2,046/mo Starting From
- 4-5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 3452 Sq. Ft.
Interactive Design Tools
From the backsplash to flooring, you have options to help personalize your space. Explore the possibilities with our library of interactive design tools.
Explore layout and design options available in many homes using a sample floor plan.Launch Interactive Floor Plan Tool
It's in the Details
The Seaside is a wonderfully flexible floor plan that offers up to five bedrooms for large families or frequent house guests. The kitchen features an extended kitchen island and granite countertops, and opens to a large living area, making this home perfect for entertaining. An upstairs spacious loft is perfect for a kids' play room, while a flex room on the main level could be an office or den.Request Info
- 1/2 HP Food Disposal Unit
- 36”-42" Staggered Designer Birch Cabinets
- 3cm Granite Countertops
- Moen® Chrome Faucet
- Pantry (per plan)
- Pre-Plumbed Icemaker Waterline
- Recessed Can Lighting
- Stainless Steel 50/50 Undermount Sink
- Whirlpool® Built-In Microwave - Black
- Whirlpool® Ceramic Top Range - Black
- Whirlpool® Multi-Cycle Dishwasher - Black
- 40-50 Gallon Hot Water Heater (per plan)
- Air Infiltration Sealant Applied Around All Exterior Openings
- Energy Efficient Air Conditioning and Heat Pump (15 SEER)
- Honeywell® Programmable Thermostat
- Low-E Dual Pane Vinyl Windows
- Off Ridge Vent and Flow-Thru Soffit Systems for Effective Attic Ventilation
- R-30 Ceiling Insulation
- R-4.1 Insulation with Vapor Shield on Block Walls
- Radiant Barrier Roof Sheathing
- HERS Score of 53-54
- Chrome Rim Shower Door (per plan)
- Dual Sinks in Owner’s Bathroom
- Elongated Water Saving Commodes
- Granite Countertops in Owner's Bath with Undermount Sink
- Moen® Chrome Faucets
- Owner's Walk-In Shower with Tile Walls
- Raised Vanity in Owner's Bathroom
- Solid Surface Countertops in Secondary Bath
- Tub in Secondary Bath with Tile Walls (per plan)
- Above-Slab Borate Treatment with Sentricon® Termite Colony Elimination System on the perimeter of Home
- Brick Paver Driveways
- Coach Light(s) per plan
- Covered Lanai with Brick Pavers (per plan)
- Designer Fiberglass Front Doors with Chrome Finish Hardware
- Exterior All-Weather Electrical Outlets (per plan)
- Exterior Hose Bibs (per plan)
- Front Porch with Brick Pavers (per plan)
- Hurricane Shutters Included
- Irrigation System with St. Augustine Sod
- Professionally Designed Landscaping Package
- Steel Raised Panel Garage Door with Automatic Opener and 2 Remotes
- Taexx® Built-In Pest Control Defense
- Whole-House Gutters
- Optional Extended Patio
- Optional Garage 4' Extension
- 17” Ceramic Floor Tile in Foyer, Kitchen, Baths and Laundry Room
- 9'4" Ceilings on 1st Floor, 9'1" on 2nd Floor (per plan)
- Dexter by Schlage® Chrome Lever-Style Door Handles
- Knockdown Textured Ceilings and Orange Peel Walls
- Moen® Plumbing Fixtures
- Pre-Wired for Ceiling Fans (per plan)
- Pre-Wired Telephone Outlets Category 5E (per plan)
- Pre-Wired TV Outlets RG6 (per plan)
- Seagull Lighting® Package
- Shaw® Carpeting with 8 lb Pad
- Optional Media Room
- 10-Year Pulte Protection Plan – An Insured Warranty
- Concrete Block Construction
- Full-Wrap Cementitious Textured Exterior Finish
- Fungus Resistant Dimensional Fiberglass Shingle Roof with 30-Year Warranty
- Professionally Engineered Roof Trusses with Hurricane Tie Downs for Wind Protection
- Reinforced Concrete Slabs with Vapor Barrier
- Underground Utilities
Life Enhancing Designs
At Pulte Homes, we believe smart home design is about improving the function of a space while enhancing its aesthetic. That’s why we talk with prospective homeowners about how they live in their homes and what they want most in their next home. The result is a collection of smart Life Tested® designs that can be incorporated into some Pulte floor plans to add the kind of stylish features and functional space you’ll want to use all the time.
Life Tested® Living Spaces
We continually reach out to home buyers and Pulte homeowners to get feedback to improve our home designs. It's what we call Life Tested.Learn More
Keep clothes clutter away from your home's high traffic areas. The Super Laundry is designed for you to clean, fold, iron and more, all in one spot.Learn More
Pulte Planning Center®
Manage your home more efficiently with Pulte's Planning Center. This unique, multi-functional space allows you a place to manage your busy life and stay organized.Learn More
Enjoy life clutter free with Pulte's Everyday Entry. Located off the garage, Everyday Entry provides an area for life's stuff as soon as you walk in the door.Learn More
Home Site Map
Click below to see the available home sites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
As you should expect, your new home is filled with potential. Select from these Upgrade Packages for a glimpse into the possibilities that are available to enhance your living space.
Whirlpool Appliances, Slide-In Electric Range, Microwave, Recessed Panel Maple with Crown, Nickel Pendant Features, Upgraded Kitchen SinkSee More
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired
Like This Home Design?
This Home Design is also available in 2 Neighborhood(s) nearby .