Smaller families give the single-story Marina high marks. An open kitchen makes it easy to serve family meals in the bistro dining area. There’s a natural flow to the gathering space that encourages family time – and entertaining guests. The Owner’s Suite, with walk-in closet, is nestled away near the rear of the home, with backyard views and easy access to the outdoor patio or optional lanai.
A Look Inside
Get to know all of the exciting features of the Marina by taking this video tour.
Step inside the Marina by taking the virtual reality tour. Click the button below to get started.
- $286,990 Starting From
- $1,616/mo Starting From
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1674 Sq. Ft.
- Automatic garage door opener with remote controls
- Ceiling fan prewires, per plan
- Decora rocker switches
- Exterior waterproof electrical outlets
- Lennox® central air conditioning and heating system with programmable thermostat
- Smart Home prewire: wiring enclosure, wireless access point wiring, hardwired locations (per plan) and CAT 6 wiring
- Smoke detectors/carbon monoxide detectors
- “Tubes in the Wall” pest defense system
- Decorative brick paver driveway
- Easy to maintain decorative stucco exterior
- Galvanized steel hurricane shutters
- High-grade Sherwin-Williams latex paint
- Professionally landscaped home site with full sod coverage and automatic sprinkler system
- Sentricon Termite bait system
- Tile roof
- Ventilated aluminum soffits
- Extended Covered Lanai or Patio options
- Corian® countertops in secondary bathrooms
- Decorative Moen® faucet
- Owner’s Bath features glass enclosed shower with tile walls and granite countertops
- Wood bath cabinets
- Decorative baseboard trim
- Decorative chrome door hardware
- Tile floors in foyer, kitchen, gathering room, cafe, bathrooms, and laundry
- Upgraded raised-panel interior doors
- Walk-in owner’s closet
- Whirlpool® Washer and Dryer
- The Marina is perfect for smaller families. Its open kitchen creates a natural flow to the gathering space encouraging family time and entertaining guests. The private Owner’s Suite, with walk-in closet, is the ideal place to relax after a long day.
- Granite countertops
- Moen® faucet with pullout sprayer
- Stainless Steel kitchen sink with electric garbage disposal
- Whirlpool® built-in microwave
- Whirlpool® clean design electric range with oven
- Whirlpool® multiple-cycle dishwasher
- Whirlpool® refrigerator
- Wood kitchen cabinets with 36” upper wall cabinets with hardware
- Center Island at Kitchen
- R-30 ceiling insulation
- Double-pane, insulated, low E (high efficiency) screened windows
- Energy-efficient water heater
- Insulated fiberglass entry door
- LED downlighting
- Professionally engineered roof trusses with hurricane tie-downs for wind protection
- Steel-reinforced concrete block construction
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired