About the Community
This private and gated community offers new construction townhomes from the mid $200's, with open gathering areas, well-appointed kitchens and a 2-car garage. Centrally located in Gateway; shopping, dining, and entertainment are minutes away. Residents can enjoy Gateway’s master amenities including a playground, 15+ miles of trails, community swimming pool, soccer complex, and dog park.
Tour Hammock Cove
The life you want to live is waiting for you at Hammock Cove. Explore this community and see for yourself.
Now's the Perfect Time to Buy
The Leland at Hammock Cove is ideal for entertaining, featuring a large kitchen with oversized island overlooking the gathering room, café, and outdoor patio.
The Adirondack at Hammock Cove, a 2-story townhome, boasts an open kitchen with large island, gathering room, outdoor patio, and spacious owner’s suite.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Two-story townhomes, 1,895 sq. ft., customizable with personalized designer features, starting in the mid $200's
- Consumer inspired floorplans offering 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms and 2-car garages
- Community pool and shaded seating area
- Gateway is a master planned community with over 3,000 acres of neighborhoods, schools, parks, trails, Gateway Golf & Country Club (optional memberships available), dog parks, community pools, a six-field soccer complex, and dining
- Excellent K-12 (Gateway Charter Middle/High School, Gateway Elementary) and Higher Education Schools (FGCU and Florida SouthWestern State College) nearby
- Close proximity to a wide selection of Retail, Restaurant, and Entertainment Venues
- 3.5 miles to I-75 and 7.5 miles to Southwest Florida International Airport
- Short drive to numerous shopping options- 15 minutes to The Forum, 15 minutes to Gulf Coast Town Center, 20 minutes to Miromar Outlets, and 20 minutes to Coconut Point.
- Enjoy the sun and sand at the beach- 30 minutes to Barefoot Beach and a quick 37 minutes to Lovers Key
- Close to everyday conveniences such as Publix (1.5 miles) and Target (7 miles)
- Florida Gulf Coast University, offers educational opportunities and sporting events, and is only 15 minutes away
- Hertz Arena, home to the local Everblades hockey team, is a short 20 minute drive, offers many concert and sporting event opportunities, as well as public ice skating
- JetBlue, Boston Red Sox's spring training facilities, is only 1.2 miles away
- Nearby Restaurants (less than a mile away): Rock'n Sushi, Skinny Dogz, Boulevard Deli & Tavern, Saucy Meatball, and Fort Myers Brewing Company
Pulte Homes Offers a $2,000 Incentive for USAA Members!*
Must be a USAA member and provide member number by purchase agreement effective date. Offer is subject to change or withdrawl at any time without notice. *See sales consultant for detailsRequest Info
Events & Announcements
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting announcements to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
The Pulte Difference
Get a Life Tested® home that is personalized to fit your lifestyle. With our higher standards, we make it easy to shop, build and finance the home you've always wanted.Learn More
Pulte Quality Video
Our building practices meet or exceed industry requirements. With over 65 years of experience, we have homebuilding down to a science.Watch Video
Pulte Homes are Smart Homes
Pulte Smart Home lets you make your home exactly as smart as you want it to be, because when your home gets smarter, life gets better.Learn More
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.
(17) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article