Sold Out - This private and gated community offers new construction townhomes from the mid $200's, with open gathering areas, well-appointed kitchens and a 2-car garage. Centrally located in Gateway; shopping, dining, and entertainment are minutes away. Residents can enjoy Gateway’s master amenities including a playground, 15+ miles of trails, community swimming pool, soccer complex, and dog park.
Online Hammock Cove Tour
The life you want to live is waiting for you at Hammock Cove. Explore this community and see for yourself.
More Life Built In
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Two-story townhomes, 1,895 sq. ft., customizable with personalized designer features, starting in the mid $200's
- Consumer inspired floorplans offering 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms and 2-car garages
- Community pool and shaded seating area
- Gateway is a master planned community with over 3,000 acres of neighborhoods, schools, parks, trails, Gateway Golf & Country Club (optional memberships available), dog parks, community pools, a six-field soccer complex, and dining
- Excellent K-12 (Gateway Charter Middle/High School, Gateway Elementary) and Higher Education Schools (FGCU and Florida SouthWestern State College) nearby
- Close proximity to a wide selection of Retail, Restaurant, and Entertainment Venues
- 3.5 miles to I-75 and 7.5 miles to Southwest Florida International Airport
- Short drive to numerous shopping options- 15 minutes to The Forum, 15 minutes to Gulf Coast Town Center, 20 minutes to Miromar Outlets, and 20 minutes to Coconut Point.
- Enjoy the sun and sand at the beach- 30 minutes to Barefoot Beach and a quick 37 minutes to Lovers Key
- Close to everyday conveniences such as Publix (1.5 miles) and Target (7 miles)
- Florida Gulf Coast University, offers educational opportunities and sporting events, and is only 15 minutes away
- Hertz Arena, home to the local Everblades hockey team, is a short 20 minute drive, offers many concert and sporting event opportunities, as well as public ice skating
- JetBlue, Boston Red Sox's spring training facilities, is only 1.2 miles away
- Nearby Restaurants (less than a mile away): Rock'n Sushi, Skinny Dogz, Boulevard Deli & Tavern, Saucy Meatball, and Fort Myers Brewing Company
Build Quality Experience
Over 70 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Home Buying While Social Distancing
Your search for a home doesn’t have to stop due to social distancing. Pulte is using the latest technology to offer video and online tours of our new homes.
(17) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
Homeownership Within Reach
The Right Time to Buy
With mortgage rates near an all-time low now is the right time to buy. Cut the stress of getting a new home loan with this mortgage loan documents checklist.Read Check List
With You Every Step of the Way
The mortgage process can be confusing, but it doesn't have to be. Information available in the Mortgage Learning Center can help you gain a better understanding of the process.Learn More