A spacious Owner’s Suite with his-and-hers walk-in closets and a spa-like bath await you in Clubview. As you enter, long sight lines offer glimpses of the open kitchen, large gathering room, and covered lanai. This single-story layout offers plentiful space, including two flex rooms and a 3-car garage. A transition hallway separates bedrooms for the kids – or grandkids – staying over.
- $439,990 Starting From
- $2,599/mo Starting From
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3078 Sq. Ft.
- Automatic garage door opener with remote controls
- Ceiling fan prewires, per plan
- Decora rocker switches
- Exterior waterproof electrical outlets
- Smart Home prewire: wiring enclosure, wireless access point wiring, hardwired locations (per plan) and CAT 6 wiring
- Smoke detectors/carbon monoxide detectors
- “Tubes in the Wall” pest defense system
- Decorative brick paver driveway
- Easy to maintain decorative stucco exterior
- Galvanized steel hurricane shutters
- High-grade Sherwin-Williams latex paint
- Professionally landscaped home site with full sod coverage and automatic sprinkler system
- Sentricon Termite bait system
- Tile roof
- Ventilated aluminum soffits
- Decorative chrome door hardware
- Tile floors in foyer, kitchen, gathering room, cafe, bathrooms, and laundry
- Walk-in owner’s closet
- Whirlpool® Washer and Dryer
- Tray Ceiling in Owner's Suite
- Coffered Ceiling in Gathering Room
- The one-story Clubview impresses with its spacious and open-concept design. Upon entering you are greeted by the spacious gathering room, featuring a coffered ceiling. The owner’s suite, features a walk-in shower and two large walk-in closets.
- 8’ Interior doors
- Optional zero-corner sliding glass doors
- Decorative Moen® faucet
- Granite countertops in all bathrooms
- Double-pane, insulated, low E (high efficiency) screened windows
- Energy-efficient water heater
- Insulated fiberglass entry door
- LED downlighting
- Granite countertops
- Moen® faucet with pullout sprayer
- Stainless Steel kitchen sink with electric garbage disposal
- Whirlpool® built-in microwave
- Whirlpool® clean design electric range with oven
- Whirlpool® multiple-cycle dishwasher
- Whirlpool® refrigerator
- Wood kitchen cabinets with 36” upper wall cabinets with hardware
- Professionally engineered roof trusses with hurricane tie-downs for wind protection
- Steel-reinforced concrete block construction
- Lennox® central air conditioning and heating system with programmable thermostat
- R-30 ceiling insulation
Click below to see the available homesites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Thanks for your interest in this community. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired