Amberwood provides the livability of a bigger home in a single-story floor plan. When you arrive home, the Everyday EntryTM gives you a place to drop your keys and stow kids’ backpacks. The Pulte Planning Center® helps organize your busy life. And the interconnected kitchen (with island), gathering room, and café dining area enable both weekday relaxing and weekend entertaining.
- $355,990 Starting From
- $1,983/mo Starting From
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2455 Sq. Ft.
- “Tubes in the Wall” pest defense system
- Decorative brick paver driveway
- Easy to maintain decorative stucco exterior
- Galvanized steel hurricane shutters
- High-grade Sherwin-Williams latex paint
- Professionally landscaped home site with full sod coverage and automatic sprinkler system
- Sentricon Termite bait system
- Tile roof
- Ventilated aluminum soffits
- Whole house gutters
- Large, private lanai
- Double-pane, insulated, low E (high efficiency) screened windows
- Energy-efficient water heater
- Insulated fiberglass entry door
- LED downlighting
- Granite countertops
- Moen® faucet with pullout sprayer
- Stainless Steel kitchen sink with electric garbage disposal
- Whirlpool® built-in microwave
- Whirlpool® clean design electric range with oven
- Whirlpool® multiple-cycle dishwasher
- Whirlpool® refrigerator
- Wood kitchen cabinets with 36” upper wall cabinets with hardware
- Decorative chrome door hardware
- Tile floors in foyer, kitchen, gathering room, cafe, bathrooms, and laundry
- Walk-in owner’s closet
- Whirlpool® Washer and Dryer
- Tray ceiling in owner’s bedroom
- Upgraded raised-panel 8’ interior doors and 5 ¼ base trim
- Pulte Planning Center® with base cabinets
- Professionally engineered roof trusses with hurricane tie-downs for wind protection
- Steel-reinforced concrete block construction
- Lennox® central air conditioning and heating system with programmable thermostat
- R-30 ceiling insulation
- Decorative Moen® faucet
- Owner’s Bath features tile recessed shower with glass enclosure and granite countertops
- Corian® countertops in secondary bathrooms
- Wood bath cabinets
- Automatic garage door opener with remote controls
- Cable TV and telephone outlets, per plan
- Ceiling fan prewires, per plan
- Decora rocker switches
- Exterior waterproof electrical outlets
- Smoke detectors/carbon monoxide detectors
Click below to see the available homesites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired
Like This Home Design?
This Home Design is also available in 1 Neighborhood(s) nearby .