About the Community
Nestled at the southeastern tip of the desirable Willow Glen area of San Jose, The Glen is a charming townhome community surrounded by the Silicon Valley. The Glen is a short drive to the walkable streets and diverse architecture of Willow Glen. Enter the community along paver-style streets and experience the charm of this area...with three-story townhomes offering attached garages and open-concept living designs.
What Life's Like
The Glen is a quaint oasis surrounded by the thriving city of San Jose. Living here gives homeowners convenient access to Silicon Valley’s job market and to Downtown San Jose’s business district. Nearby, stroll the historic streets of Downtown Willow Glen, dine in an outdoor cafe or jog and bike along the 11-mile Guadalupe Trail.Request Info
- Located near the desirable Willow Glen area
- Just 24 townhomes in this quaint community
- Three-story townhomes with attached tandem garages
- Walking distance to VTA buses and light rail stations
- Minutes away from shopping centers such as The Plant, Santana Row, Valley Fair, Costco, Walmart, Trader Joe’s, Whole Foods Market
- Minutes to quaint, downtown Willow Glen with dining, shopping, and events along the main street.
- Close to highway 280, 85 and 87 with convenient access to employers and the San Jose Int’l Airport
- Easily access major employers like Adobe, Oracle, IBM, County of Santa Clara, City of San Jose
- Walking distance to 24 Hour Fitness club
- Centrally located with easy access to San Jose State University, Santa Clara University, and several community colleges
- A short drive to Almaden Lake Park and trail
- Enjoy local professional sports at the SAP Center for Sharks Hockey, Avaya Stadium for Earthquakes Soccer and the Levi Stadium for 49ers Football
- Nearby rejuvenated Downtown San Jose offers a variety of dining, entertainment, museums and theatre arts
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.
(16) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article