About the Community
Nestled at the southeastern tip of the desirable Willow Glen area of San Jose, The Glen is a charming townhome community surrounded by the Silicon Valley. The Glen is a short drive to the walkable streets and diverse architecture of Willow Glen. Enter the community along paver-style streets and experience the charm of this area...with three-story townhomes offering attached garages and open-concept living designs.
What Life's Like
The Glen is a quaint oasis surrounded by the thriving city of San Jose. Living here gives homeowners convenient access to Silicon Valley’s job market and to Downtown San Jose’s business district. Nearby, stroll the historic streets of Downtown Willow Glen, dine in an outdoor cafe or jog and bike along the 11-mile Guadalupe Trail.Request Info
- Located near the desirable Willow Glen area
- Just 24 townhomes in this quaint community
- Three-story townhomes with attached tandem garages
- Walking distance to VTA buses and light rail stations
- Minutes away from shopping centers such as The Plant, Santana Row, Valley Fair, Costco, Walmart, Trader Joe’s, Whole Foods Market
- Minutes to quaint, downtown Willow Glen with dining, shopping, and events along the main street.
- Close to highway 280, 85 and 87 with convenient access to employers and the San Jose Int’l Airport
- Easily access major employers like Adobe, Oracle, IBM, County of Santa Clara, City of San Jose
- Walking distance to 24 Hour Fitness club
- Centrally located with easy access to San Jose State University, Santa Clara University, and several community colleges
- A short drive to Almaden Lake Park and trail
- Enjoy local professional sports at the SAP Center for Sharks Hockey, Avaya Stadium for Earthquakes Soccer and the Levi Stadium for 49ers Football
- Nearby rejuvenated Downtown San Jose offers a variety of dining, entertainment, museums and theatre arts
About the Area
The Glen in San Jose is near Silicon Valley employment centers, minutes to Valley Fair and Santana Row shopping, plus dining and entertainment in Downtown Willow Glen, Los Gatos and Downtown San Jose. Attend shows at SAP Center, Shoreline Amphitheater, Civic Auditorium, and the Center for Performing Arts. Watch Sharks hockey at the SAP Center, Earthquakes soccer at Avaya Stadium, and 49er’s football at Levis Stadium. Explore Lake Cunningham and Great America, along the foothills and the bay.
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? We’d love to show you around. Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We’re here to answer any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article