Almost Sold Out
About the Community
Located in the beautiful master planned neighborhood of Palmilla, Botanica is a family-friendly community with 8 new Life Tested® home designs built for how you live. Botanica is surrounded by an abundance of recreational activities, from boating on the Delta to Movies at City Park to fruit picking in the spring and summer, so you’re sure to find the home and lifestyle perfect for your busy family.
Dahlia Residence 1 offers a spacious first floor Owner’s Suite with walk-in closet, and a second level loft.
The two-story Dahlia Residence 3 features an open plan kitchen and lower level bedroom with full bath.
Jasmine Residence 3 offers a 3-car garage, downstairs flex room and large kitchen with several options great for entertaining.
Dahlia Plan 1
Dahlia Plan 3
Jasmine Plan 3
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- 1 and 2 story single family homes in the desirable Palmilla area.
- Centrally located, convenient to schools, parks, shops and dining.
- Shop just minutes away at popular Sand Creek Crossing and The Streets of Brentwood.
- Enjoy the nearby Brentwood Family Aquatic Complex with waterslides.
- Brentwood is near rivers and bays where the Delta meets the San Francisco Bay.
- Visit several Regional Preserves at the base of Mt. Diablo.
- Enjoy any of Brentwood's 65 award winning parks and facilities.
- Within 2 miles is the Sunset Park Athletic Complex with 10 lighted sports fields.
- Located just blocks away from the Marsh Creek Trail.
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
$2,000 USAA Incentive
$2,000 Incentive for USAA members!* Must be a USAA member and provide member number by purchase agreement effective date. Offer valid from 1/1/18 - 12/31/18. *See sales consultantMore Information
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.
(20) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article