Busy professionals can work and relax at The Residences at UrbanOak in San Jose. Located within the Cottle Transit Village, and a short distance from the Santa Teresa VTA Station and Blossom Hill Caltrain Station, are suburban benefits with urban conveniences amid a fresh, green infrastructure. Numerous parks and paths also provide sanctuary for early morning jogs or evening dog walking.
Online The Residences at UrbanOak Tour
The life you want to live is waiting for you at The Residences at UrbanOak. Explore this community and see for yourself.
More Life Built In
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Commuter-friendly with abundant public transit options
- Easy access to I-101 and CA-85
- Less than 1 mile from the Santa Teresa VTA station
- Less than 2 miles from the Blossom Hill Caltrain station
- Upscale retail and dining destinations at Santana Row
- Minutes from global enterprises such as eBay and PayPal
- Future public park “Arbol De La Vida” includes barbecues, dining plazas with tables, open lawn areas, 2 kid’s playgrounds, herb garden, and exercise areas including TRX equipment, parkour trainers, training circuit area and a group exercise area
- Future private park “Western Greenway” includes basketball court, 2 dog parks, picnic tables and barbecues, bike racks, open lawn area, bocce ball court, community garden, kid’s playgrounds and walking trails throughout
- Private amenity areas include bike racks, tables with umbrellas and open turf area
- Proximity to walking and biking trails and sports fields
- Miles of local trails for hiking and biking
Honoring Our Hometown Heroes
Showing appreciation to our active teachers, nurses, EMS, police, firefighters & military. When you purchase a new Pulte home, you will receive a $2,000* incentive as our way of saying thank you.View Homes
Your Dream Home’s Financing Solution Starts Here
Discover why many homebuyers choose to work with Pulte Mortgage over the competition. From our easy digital loan process to smooth closings, we provide you with a personalized lending experience.Learn More
Build Quality Experience
Over 70 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Home Buying While Social Distancing
Your search for a home doesn’t have to stop due to social distancing. Pulte is using the latest technology to offer video and online tours of our new homes.
(15) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
Homeownership Within Reach
The Right Time to Buy
With mortgage rates near an all-time low now is the right time to buy. Cut the stress of getting a new home loan with this mortgage loan documents checklist.Read Check List
With You Every Step of the Way
The mortgage process can be confusing, but it doesn't have to be. Information available in the Mortgage Learning Center can help you gain a better understanding of the process.Learn More