About the Community
Situated in an vibrant neighborhood in Buckeye, you’ll find Canyon Views, a new construction community in a tranquil desert setting with mountain views. At Canyon Views, spectacular features adorn our homes both inside and out, giving you the utmost in convenience and comfort. With endless features to choose from and an expansive variety of single- and two-story layout options, our floor plans offer everything you’ve been searching for. Plus, take advantage of parks, basketball and volleyball courts, and natural open space throughout the community. Discover the luxury that awaits you at Canyon Views in Buckeye.
Tour the Community
The life you want to live is waiting for you at Canyon Views. Explore this community and see for yourself.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Located at the end of Jackrabbit road offering privacy and exclusivity
- Basketball court, volleyball court, and open fields
- Green parks and natural open spaces throughout the community
- Phoenix city views to the east and White Tank mountain views to the west
- Highly rated Litchfield School District
- Access to Area’s Top Employers
- Nearby Wildlife World Zoo
- Close to Verrado Main Street Market, a trendy downtown district with chic restaurants, wine bars, cafés, and local music school
- Access to Westgate and Park West
- Easy access to West Valley Cities and Downtown Phoenix
- Close to Interstate 10, Loop 303, and Loop 101 Freeways
- Backs into White Tank Mountain Regional Park and Skyline Regional Park hiking and biking trails, horseback riding trails, picnic areas and natural Sonoran Desert landscape
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.
(21) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article