Almost Sold Out
West Fork Ranch
About the Community
West Fork Ranch in north Fort Worth is a master-planned community within Keller Independent School District. With easy access to I-35W, homeowners can conveniently commute into downtown Fort Worth or to the Alliance Corridor. West Fork Ranch boasts multiple pools, pavilions, trails, and parks, along with an onsite elementary school, making this community the perfect place for growing families to call home.
The single-level Dryden offers open living areas and an island kitchen overlooking a spacious covered back patio.
The Argenta's abundant closet storage helps you organized, while the island kitchen with eat-in bartop helps ease the busy morning routine.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Easy Access to I-35W, just North of 820
- Model home is now closed, please call for an appointment
- Highly-Acclaimed Keller Independent School District
- Two Resort-Style Amenity Centers
- Two Covered Pavilions totaling 5,000 sq. ft
- Two Resort-Style Pools totaling over 7,500 sq. ft.
- 2,400 sq. ft. Splash Park with Beach Entry
- Children's Wading Pool with Spray and Play Toys
- Miles of Paved Bike Trails
- On-site Elementary School Campus
- Family-friendly Dog Park
- Less than 2 miles from Alliance Town Center - Shopping, Dining & Entertainment
- Large Playground Surrounded by Greenspace
Click below to see the available homesites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Pulte Offers a $2000 Incentive for USAA Members!*
Must be a USAA member and provide member number by purchase agreement effective date. Offer valid from 1/1/18 - 12/31/18. *See sales consultant for details.Request Info
Interested in this community? We’d love to show you around. Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We’re here to answer any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Thanks for your interest in this community. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
(20) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article