The single-level Lyon floorplan features a spacious layout perfect for empty nesters who like to entertain. The kitchen is equipped with an oversized island and opens to the dining area and gathering room. A luxurious Owner’s Suite is tucked away for privacy, while a flex room and basement, along with the option to add a second story, add even more cozy living spaces.
- $394,990 Starting From
- $2,594/mo Starting From
- 2-5 Bedrooms
- 2-5 Bathrooms
- 2422 Sq. Ft.
- 23/32" tongue-and-groove oriented strand board sub-flooring nailed, glued and screwed
- Engineered I-joist flooring system
- Shaw® continuous filament carpeting
- Shaw® DuraTru™ resilient flooring
- Sterling® pedestal sink in powder room (per plan)
- Sterling® Vikrell® tub and shower surround with integrated molded shelving in hall bath
- 9-foot first floor ceilings
- CFL light bulbs in all main living areas
- Kichler® nickel finish interior lighting package
- Knockdown-textured ceilings
- Sherwin Williams® interior paint
- White painted trim with arched, painted two-panel interior doors
- The Lyon ranch features a spacious flex room at the front of the home, adjacent to a guest bedroom suite. The gourmet kitchen is home to a walk-in pantry and large island and flows seamlessly into the café and gathering room.
- Wired with Pulte Smart Home technology
- Architecturally distinctive home elevations with masonry accent (per elevation)
- Attached oversized 2-car or tandem garage (per plan)
- Continuous air flow system on roof with soffits and ridge vents
- Dimensional fiberglass roof shingles with 30-year manufacturer warranty
- Engineered oriented strand board exterior side wall and roof sheathing
- Low-expansion sealant on all exterior penetrations
- ThermaTru® Smooth-Star® insulated fiberglass entry door
- TYPAR HouseWrap
- Wayne-Dalton® raised-panel insulated garage door
- Windows with Low-E glass panes filled with argon gas plus removable screens
- 50-gallon electric water heater
- Dual CAT6/RG6 cable outlet in Gathering Room
- Plastic waterline piping system with 25-year manufacturer warranty
- Structured wiring box and conduit to the exterior of the home for future wiring by your internet service provider
- Wired with the backbone for future Smart Home network connectivity capability – including CAT6 cables running to pre-determined Wireless Access Point(s) to ensure connectivity throughout the home
- Landscape package with mulch beds and sodded front lawn with seeded sides and rear
- Ice maker water line pre-plumbed with accessible wall box
- Kitchen pantry for extra storage
- Whirlpool® built-in dishwasher
- Poured concrete foundation protected by a waterproofing system with manufacturer warranty
- Lennox® gas furnace with electronic ignition and 13 SEER central air conditioning system with Puron® refrigerant and digital programmable thermostat
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired