Almost Sold Out
About the Community
Nestled in a wooded setting, Baker’s Glen is fifteen minutes from downtown Akron, the Cuyahoga Valley National Park, and Blossom Music Center, with easy access to Rt. 8, the Ohio Turnpike, and downtown Hudson. Our collection of affordable two-story homes feature thoughtfully designed spaces from bonus rooms to Pulte Planning Centers®, and dedicated Owner’s entries. With over 350 acres of parkland nearby and quality Stow-Munroe Falls City Schools, it’s easy to call Baker’s Glen home.
Tour the Community
The life you want to live is waiting for you at Baker's Glen. Explore this community and see for yourself.
Optimized for how families live, Newberry has an open layout with an Everyday Entry™, Pulte Planning Center®, and oversized loft.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Single family homes, choose from 6 Life Tested® designs
- Highly-ranked Stow-Munroe Falls City School District
- Great opportunity for new construction in Stow
- 67 homesites located off of Darrow Rd.
- Over 350 acres of parkland nearby with a softball and baseball complex, soccer fields, over 12 miles of hike and bike trails and award-winning dog park
- Close to Rt. 8, which connects to the OH Turnpike, I-271 and I-480
- 3 miles from First & Main shopping and dining in historic Hudson
- Easy access to shopping, dining, and entertainment
- More than 10 golf courses within 10 miles
- Less than 15 minutes to Cuyahoga Valley National Park and Blossom Music Center
- Excellent community and public services
- 15 minutes to Kent State University
- 15 minutes to downtown Akron, and 30 minutes to downtown Cleveland
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Pulte Homes Offers a $2,000 Incentive for USAA Members!*
$2,000 Incentive for USAA members!* Must be a USAA member and provide member number by purchase agreement effective date. Offer valid from 1/1/18 - 12/31/19.Learn More
Watch your home go up, not your interest rate
With up to a 180-day lock on conventional loans and extended rate lock options that offer a one-time float down feature, you can focus on what's really important - building your dream home.Find Out More
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.
(20) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article