About the Community
Nestled in a wooded setting, Baker’s Glen is fifteen minutes from downtown Akron, the Cuyahoga Valley National Park, and Blossom Music Center, with easy access to Rt. 8, the Ohio Turnpike, and downtown Hudson. Our collection of affordable two-story homes feature thoughtfully designed spaces from bonus rooms to Pulte Planning Centers®, and dedicated Owner’s entries. With over 350 acres of parkland nearby and quality Stow-Munroe Falls City Schools, it’s easy to call Baker’s Glen home.
Optimized for how families live, Newberry has an open layout with an Everyday Entry™, Pulte Planning Center®, and oversized loft.
Highlights of Mercer include a Pulte Planning Center®, upstairs loft, and a large Owner's Suite with naturally lit sitting area.
With multiple flex spaces, Boardwalk gives you options. Two downstairs multiuse rooms and an upstairs game room suit many needs.
The spacious kitchen serves as a central hub in The Park Place, opening to the gathering room, café area, and nearby porch.
Continental facilitates entertaining, with large gathering areas and an open kitchen connecting to the formal dining room.
Woodward is both impressive and functional, with generous gathering areas, flex space, an upstairs loft, and a formal dining room.
What Life's Like
About the Area
- Single family homes, choose from 6 Life Tested® designs
- Highly-ranked Stow-Munroe Falls City School District
- Great opportunity for new construction in Stow
- 67 homesites located off of Darrow Rd.
- Over 350 acres of parkland nearby with a softball and baseball complex, soccer fields, over 12 miles of hike and bike trails and award-winning dog park
- Close to Rt. 8, which connects to the OH Turnpike, I-271 and I-480
- 3 miles from First & Main shopping and dining in historic Hudson
- Easy access to shopping, dining, and entertainment
- More than 10 golf courses within 10 miles
- Less than 15 minutes to Cuyahoga Valley National Park and Blossom Music Center
- Excellent community and public services
- 15 minutes to Kent State University
- 15 minutes to downtown Akron, and 30 minutes to downtown Cleveland