Brooks Ridge- Encore Collection
About the Community
Our meticulously designed, single-level floor plans provide a comfortable and practical living space without the costs and time involved with maintaining unnecessary square footage. Extending beyond your front door, mowing and shoveling will become activities of the past as Brooks Ridge’s lawn care and snow removal team will keep the community looking its best, while you are out exploring the Twin Cities, traveling without worry, or simply enjoying your new home.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- New Single-Level Homes Starting in the $300's
- Single-Level Homes Ranging From 1,568-1,785 sq. ft.
- Minutes From Golf Courses, Chaska Town Course and Hazeltine Country Club, Host of the 2016 Ryder Cup
- Less than 2 Miles from Two Twelve Medical Center, 24/7 Emergency and Urgent Care
- Less than 2 Miles from US Hwy 212, Which Serves as a Fast, Direct Link to the Heart of the Twin Cities
- Less than 1 Mile to Shopping and Restaurants
- Miles of City Maintained Walking and Biking Trails
- Sidewalks and Street Lights
- School District 112
- 1 Mile From Lake Jonathan and Lake Grace
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.
(24) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article