By appointment only
Courts of Clarksburg - Active Adult Community
About the Community
Already 85% sold out! Featuring low-maintenance living, Courts of Clarksburg is Montgomery County’s fastest-selling new active adult community with single-family homes for sale (lawn care included) with 1st floor owner suites. Enjoy a Clubhouse, exercise room & community garden. Live close to I-270, Wegmans & Target. Welcome to your new home at upscale Courts of Clarksburg for buyers 55 & over. Discover our quick move-in home available-Contact us today!
Schedule a private 1-1 tour of our homes in Courts of Clarksburg
Call or text George at 240-702-2381 to schedule a private 1-1 tour.
Tour Courts of Clarksburg - Active Adult Community
The life you want to live is waiting for you at Courts of Clarksburg - Active Adult Community. Explore this community and see for yourself.
The Blue Rock detached home provides both an owner's suite, a second bedroom and full bath on the main floor.
The Passport's kitchen impresses with an over-sized island as well as abundant light that streams into the cafe and gathering room.
The Abbeyville home design at Courts of Clarksburg features an open layout with an integrated kitchen, café, and gathering room which makes it one of our most popular plans.
The Burgundy detached home provides both the owner's suite and a second bedroom and full bath on the main floor.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Picturesque Courts of Clarksburg community for those 55 or better
- Consumer inspired single family homes at Courts of Clarksburg ranging from 1,489 to 1,822 square feet
- 1st floor features such as owner's suites, flex spaces and laundry rooms at Courts of Clarksburg
- Exclusive onsite community clubhouse at Courts of Clarksburg featuring an exercise room, craft room, large gathering area, oversized patio and more
- Short Drive to retail and dining in Clarksburg Village Center from Courts of Clarksburg
- 24-hour Harris Teeter in Clarksburg Village Center at Courts of Clarksburg
- 3.5 miles from Wegmans in the Shops at Seneca Meadows
- Access to an abundance of established Clarksburg Village amenities including 2 Olympic sized pools
- 775 acres with over 25% of land dedicated to open space in adjacent Clarksburg Village
- 55 miles of walking and jogging trails throughout Clarksburg Village
- Black Rock Center for the Arts, Strathmore Center, and multiplex cinemas are just a short drive away
- Additional shopping and dining is nearby Courts of Clarksburg at the Milestone Shopping Center
- 4.2 miles to Holy Cross Germantown Hospital from Courts of Clarksburg
- Convenient to I-270, Route 355 and Route 27 from Courts of Clarksburg
Click below to see the available homesites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
Receive Up to $7,500 in closing costs*
Our new Active Adult community is now offering up to $7,500 towards closing costs for a limited time. Call or visit today for more details.Request Information
Pulte Homes Offers a $2,000 Incentive for USAA Members!*
Must be a USAA member and provide member number by purchase agreement effective date. Offer is subject to change or withdrawal at any time without notice. *See sales consultant for detailsRequest Information
Events & Announcements
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting announcements to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Quick Move-In Home Now Available
Our partially furnished Burgundy home design which features over 1,800 square feet is now available for immediate move-in!Learn More
Your Dream Home’s Financing Solution Starts Here
Discover why many homebuyers choose to work with Pulte Mortgage over the competition. From our easy digital loan process to smooth closings, we provide you with a personalized lending experience.Learn More
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.
(7) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article