Courts of Clarksburg - Active Adult Community
About the Community
Courts of Clarksburg is Montgomery County's premier active adult 55+ single-family home community where lifestyle is all about location. The homes feature 1-level living that’s easy and low-maintenance. Say goodbye to stairs, lawn care, landscaping and expensive repairs! Enjoy your new home that’s designed for today’s living. Stay active on the walking trails. A future clubhouse is coming soon!
The Abbeyville's open layout with an integrated kitchen, café, and gathering room makes it one of our most popular plans.
The Burgundy detached home provides both the owner's suite and a second bedroom and full bath on the main floor.
Great for entertaining, the Bedrock also boasts a large, spa-like Owner’s Bath and oversized walk-in closet, as well as flex space.
What Life's Like
Close to nature, shopping, wineries and golf, Courts of Clarksburg residents can choose how active they want to be. Experience the serenity of the natural surroundings while walking on the many trails within the community, or take a dip in one of the Olympic-size pools. Take advantage of the convenient onsite grocery store and retail.Request Info
- Picturesque community for those 55 or better
- Consumer inspired single family homes ranging from 1,676 to 1,877 square feet
- 1st floor features such as owner's suites, flex spaces and laundry rooms
- Planned onsite community clubhouse will feature an exercise room, craft room, large gathering area, oversized patio and more
- Short Drive to retail and dining in Clarksburg Village Center
- 24-hour Harris Teeter in Clarksburg Village Center
- 3.5 miles from Wegmans in the Shops at Seneca Meadows
- Access to an abundance of established Clarksburg Village amenities including 2 Olympic sized pools
- 775 acres with over 25% of land dedicated to open space in adjacent Clarksburg Village
- 55 miles of walking and jogging trails throughout Clarksburg Village
- Black Rock Center for the Arts, Strathmore Center, and multiplex cinemas are just a short drive away
- Additional shopping and dining is nearby at the Milestone Shopping Center
- 4.2 miles away from Holy Cross Germantown Hospital
- Convenient to I-270, Route 355 and Route 27
About the Area
With easy access to major DC metro area highways, Clarksburg is a scenic retreat with an abundance picturesque naturescapes. The community is only 4 miles from Little Bennett Regional Park, a 3,700-acre gem in Northern Montgomery County with 20 miles of trails to navigate. Popular restaurants like Agrodolce in nearby Milestone Center and Grillmarx inside Clarksburg Village provide the perfect setting for an evening out.
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Up to $7.5k in closing costs*
Our new Active Adult community is now offering up to $7,500 towards closing costs for a limited time. Call or visit today for more details.Request Information
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.
(9) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article