By Appointment Only
Shipley Homestead Townhomes
Only 2 homes remain! Shipley Homestead boasts new townhomes for sale in Hanover, Maryland featuring backyards. And, quick move-in homes are available now! Shipley Homestead is a community where neighbors come together for a better way of life. Pick dinner in the community garden, take Fido to the dog park or enjoy the Craftsman Club w/ covered cabanas, 3 pools & more. Toss commuting concerns away w/ close access to Ft. Meade & I-295.
Tour our new townhomes at Shipley Homestead
Contact George to schedule a phone appt. or virtual online tour, or visit our Sales Center at Shipley Homestead Townhomes.
Call or text 443-396-2328
Online Shipley Homestead Townhomes Tour
The life you want to live is waiting for you at Shipley Homestead Townhomes. Explore this community and see for yourself.
More Life Built In
New affordable townhomes with backyards in Hanover, Maryland. Choose from 3 different home designs & find the perfect one that matches your lifestyle.
The Liberty Series
The spacious Lenox townhome end units offer up to 5 bedrooms & a 2-car garage. The owner’s suite features a large walk-in closet.
The Liberty Series
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Master planned Shipley Homestead community offering luxury townhomes and single family homes
- Future onsite retail at Shipley Homestead
- Less than 1 mile from Fort Meade Military Base from Shipley Homestead
- 3 swimming pools and the Craftsman Club, a state-of-the-art 4,230 SF community center with fitness center, kitchen and a two-sided fireplace between the club room and covered porch at Shipley Homestead
- Large tot lot, dog park, and community garden at Shipley Homestead
- Baltimore Washington International Airport just 9 miles away from Shipley Homestead
- Convenient to Jessup and Odenton MARC train stations from Shipley Homestead
- 5 townhome designs ranging from 1,584–3,100 sq.ft. at Shipley Homestead
- Less than 2 miles to Arundel Mills shopping center from Shipley Homestead
- Convenient to Baltimore-Washington Parkway from Shipley Homestead
- 10 miles to Baltimore from Shipley Homestead
Click below to see the available homesites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
Receive Up to $15,000 in Closing Costs*
Our Shipley Homestead Townhomes are now offering up to $15,000 towards closing costs for a limited time.Request Information
$2,000 for our Hometown Heroes
It’s our way of saying thank you to the people who make up our community – active teachers, nurses, EMS, police, firefighters and active and retired military.Learn More
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Build Quality Experience
Over 70 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Home Buying While Social Distancing
Your search for a home doesn’t have to stop due to social distancing. Pulte is using the latest technology to offer video and online tours of our new homes.
(2) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
Homeownership Within Reach
The Right Time to Buy
With mortgage rates near an all-time low now is the right time to buy. Cut the stress of getting a new home loan with this mortgage loan documents checklist.Read Check List
With You Every Step of the Way
The mortgage process can be confusing, but it doesn't have to be. Information available in the Mortgage Learning Center can help you gain a better understanding of the process.Learn More