The Estates at Patapsco Park
About the Community
Sold out! New homes in Ellicott City, Maryland next to Patapsco Valley State Park. The Estates at Patapsco Park is an intimate community that offers the best of both worlds with close access to I-70 & Rt. 29, yet its tucked away from the hustle & bustle. Future trails & playgrounds coming soon. To schedule your visit, call (443) 973-5012.
Tour the Community
The life you want to live is waiting for you at The Estates at Patapsco Park. Explore this community and see for yourself.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Adjacent to Patapsco Valley State Park offering endless options for hiking, fishing, camping, & canoeing
- Less than 1 mile to Route 29 and I-70 from the Estates at Patapsco Park
- The Estates at Patapsco Park neighborhood is located within walking distance to the Howard County schools
- 4 miles to Historic Ellicott City from the Estates at Patapsco Park
- Less than 4 miles to Long Gate Shopping Center, home to Safeway, Target, Kohls, Carrabbas, Outback and more from Patapsco Park
- Waverly Woods and Turf Valley Golf Clubs are both 6 miles away from Patapsco Park
- Howard County Center for the Arts is only 1.4 miles away from Patapsco Park
- Less than 3 miles from Patapsco Park to Roger Carter Community Center which features a swimming pool, basketball and volleyball courts, fitness and exercise rooms, and a climbing wall
- Just 7 miles to shopping and dining at Columbia Mall from the Estates at Patapsco Park
- 13 miles to vibrant Downtown Baltimore from the Estates at Patapsco Par
- 4 single family home designs ranging from 3,611 to 6,205 square feet available at the Estates at Patapsco Park
- All homes at the Estates at Patapsco Park include a finished rec room
- Coming Soon to the Estates at Patapsco Park: a multi-purpose field, picnic areas, gardens, playground, exercise stations & a paved trail to the local elementary school.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.
(8) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article