The Estates at Patapsco Park
About the Community
Nestled adjacent to a beautiful state park, The Estates at Patapsco Park include Life-Tested® home designs with features & finishes that other builders simply don’t offer. Enjoy a stunning 2-story gathering room, a convenient Pulte Planning Center, 2 large kitchen pantries, a gorgeous modern fireplace & more. You’ll be proud of your new home that’s located close to schools, and just a short drive to historic Ellicott City.
The Maplevalley offers flex and café spaces, an upstairs loft, and an optional Super Laundry®.
The Willwood has a 2-story gathering area, formal dining room, huge loft, versatile flex space for a den or study, and an additional tandem parking area in the garage.
Castleton boasts a 2-story gathering room, built for entertaining. The café area and large owner’s suite both feature expansive windows that allow for maximum natural light.
The Melrose design boasts a formal dining room, two flex rooms, Pulte Planning Center®, and a naturally lit 2-story gathering room.
What Life's Like
About the Area
- Adjacent to Patapsco Valley State Park offering endless options for hiking, fishing, camping, & canoeing
- Less than 1 mile from Route 29 and I-70
- Neighborhood is located within walking distance to the Howard County schools
- 4 miles from Historic Ellicott City
- Less than 4 miles from grocery stores at Long Gate Shopping Center
- Turf Valley Golf Club just 6 miles away
- Howard County Center for the Arts is only 1.4 miles away
- Less than 3 miles from Roger Carter Community Center which features a swimming pool, basketball and volleyball courts, fitness and exercise rooms, and a climbing wall.
- Just 7 miles to shopping and dining at Columbia Mall
- 13 miles to vibrant Downtown Baltimore
- 4 single family home designs ranging from 2,722 to 3,539 square feet
Click below to see the available homesites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Howard County Tax Exemption
Exemption of Howard County Transfer Tax for Law Enforcement/Fire& Rescue Service Members.Learn More
Pulte Homes Offers a $2,000 Incentive for USAA Members!*
$2,000 Incentive for USAA members!* Must be a USAA member and provide member number by purchase agreement effective date. Offer valid from 1/1/18 - 12/31/18. *See sales consultantRequest Info
Up to $10k in closing costs*
Our single family home community is now offering up to $10,000 towards closing costs for a limited time. Call or visit today for more details.Request Information
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
(4) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article