Almost Sold Out
The Estates at Patapsco Park
About the Community
Almost sold out! Don’t miss your chance to build a new home in Ellicott City, Maryland next to Patapsco Valley State Park. Limited homesites remain at The Estates at Patapsco Park, an intimate community that offers the best of both worlds with close access to I-70 & Rt. 29, yet its tucked away from the hustle & bustle. Future trails & playgrounds coming soon. To schedule your visit, call (877) 792-1162.
Tour the Community
The life you want to live is waiting for you at The Estates at Patapsco Park. Explore this community and see for yourself.
The Maplevalley offers flex and café spaces, an upstairs loft, and an optional Super Laundry®.
The Willwood has a 2-story gathering area, formal dining room, huge loft, versatile flex space for a den or study, and an additional tandem parking area in the garage.
Castleton boasts a 2-story gathering room, built for entertaining. The café area and large owner’s suite both feature expansive windows that allow for maximum natural light.
The Melrose design boasts a formal dining room, two flex rooms, Pulte Planning Center®, and a naturally lit 2-story gathering room.
There are no Quick Move-Ins available
There are no Quick Move-Ins available
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Adjacent to Patapsco Valley State Park offering endless options for hiking, fishing, camping, & canoeing
- Less than 1 mile to Route 29 and I-70 from the Estates at Patapsco Park
- The Estates at Patapsco Park neighborhood is located within walking distance to the Howard County schools
- 4 miles to Historic Ellicott City from the Estates at Patapsco Park
- Less than 4 miles to Long Gate Shopping Center, home to Safeway, Target, Kohls, Carrabbas, Outback and more from Patapsco Park
- Waverly Woods and Turf Valley Golf Clubs are both 6 miles away from Patapsco Park
- Howard County Center for the Arts is only 1.4 miles away from Patapsco Park
- Less than 3 miles from Patapsco Park to Roger Carter Community Center which features a swimming pool, basketball and volleyball courts, fitness and exercise rooms, and a climbing wall
- Just 7 miles to shopping and dining at Columbia Mall from the Estates at Patapsco Park
- 13 miles to vibrant Downtown Baltimore from the Estates at Patapsco Par
- 4 single family home designs ranging from 3,611 to 6,205 square feet available at the Estates at Patapsco Park
- All homes at the Estates at Patapsco Park include a finished rec room
- Coming Soon to the Estates at Patapsco Park: a multi-purpose field, picnic areas, gardens, playground, exercise stations & a paved trail to the local elementary school.
Click below to see the available homesites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Pulte Homes Offers a $2,000 Incentive for USAA Members!*
$2,000 Incentive for USAA members!* Must be a USAA member and provide member number by purchase agreement effective date. Offer valid from 1/1/19 - 12/31/19.Learn More
Your Dream Home’s Financing Solution Starts Here
Discover why many homebuyers choose to work with Pulte Mortgage over the competition. From our easy digital loan process to smooth closings, we provide you with a personalized lending experience.&nLearn More
Finished Rec Room Included*
Enjoy a finished rec room at The Estates at Patapsco Park for a limited time.Request Information
Walkout Basement and Cul-de-sac Homesites Available
With over 80% sold out, don't miss your opportunity to own a walkout basement or cul-de-sac home in The Estates at Patapsco Park community.Available Homesites
Receive Up to $10,000 in closing costs*
Our single family home community is now offering up to $10,000 towards closing costs for a limited time. Call or visit today for more details.Request Information
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.
(7) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article