About the Community
Perfect for growing families, Trailside is located in the top-rated Plainfield School District and offers a variety of one- and two-story home designs to enhance the way you live best. Nestled one mile from the Plainfield Recreation and Aquatic Center and with direct access to the Vandalia Rail Trail, residents enjoy abundant amenities and activities. Find open-concept floorplans with multi-functional living areas and spacious bedrooms, all in one inviting community.
The single-story Amberwood stands out for its spacious design, with an open kitchen, Everyday Entry™, and Pulte Planning Center®.
Baldwin has what families need: open gathering areas, flex space, walk-in closets, extra storage and a Pulte Planning Center®.
The Greenfield’s open concept features a spacious flex room, Pulte Planning Center®, second-floor loft and walk-in closets in all bedrooms.
The spacious Hilltop features a walk-in kitchen pantry, flex room, loft and four bedrooms with walk-in closets.
With its open layout, Riverton also boasts a formal dining room, Pulte Planning Center®, loft area and garage with storage bay.
Westchester offers large gathering areas, a wide Everyday Entry™, an upstairs loft, and an extra garage bay useful for storage.
What Life's Like
About the Area
- Highly-rated Plainfield School District
- 1 mile from the Plainfield Recreation and Aquatic Center
- Direct access to Vandalia Rail Trail and parks system
- Plainfield Aquatic Center features swimming, basketball courts, fitness center and indoor play area
- 1 mile from Splash Island, a tropical themed water park
- Just minutes from the The Shops at Perry Crossing
- The Shops at Perry Crossing has more than 44 retail stores and restaurants
- 5 minutes to Indianapolis International Airport
- 10 minutes to I-465
- 15 minutes from downtown Indianapolis
- Life Tested® Home Designs ranging from 2,300 – 3,400+ sq. ft.
- Single level and 2-story single family homes
- Plainfield has more than 540 acres of parks and trails
- 1 mile from Al and Jan Barker Sport Complex
- Adjacent to Oak Tree Golf Course
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Now Building for Spring 2018
Act now to move into your dream home. From walls to cabinets, countertops to floors - personalize your home to fit your lifestyle.Find Out More
Mortgage Financing Advisor*
Pulte Mortgage Financing Advisor (Gary Lock, NMLS #438564) can review specific financing options and the Affiliate Incentive Program with you.Find Out More
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.