Ambleside - Single Family
Located at 146th Street and Towne Road, Ambleside offers new homes in Carmel with upgraded features minutes from everyday conveniences. Here you’ll find spacious single-family homes ranging from 2,000 to 3,337 square feet with front- and rear-load garages in addition to an included basement. If you’re looking for Indianapolis new homes, you’ll find it’s easy to personalize your home at Ambleside.
More Life Built In
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Spacious Home Designs Ranging from 2,000 to 3,337 Square Feet
- Brand New Rear-Load Garage Home Designs
- Front-Load and Rear-Load Garage Home Designs Available
- Affordable Monthly Payments
- Ability to Personalize Your Home with Popular Finishes, Features and Options
- Included Full 9-ft Basement
- Upgraded Included Features
- Life Tested® Homes with Features Built for the Way You Live Including the Pulte Planning Center®, Everyday Entry®, Lofts, and Open Layouts
- Tree Preservation Area and Pond Views
- Top Carmel Location Off 146th Street Between Towne Road and Ditch Road
- Top-Rated Carmel Schools
- Nearby to Golf Clubs Including Crooked Stick, Holliday Farms and Wood Wind
- Close Proximity to West Park with Green Area, Sledding Hill, Gardens, Trail System, Playground and Splash Park
- Minutes to Everyday Conveniences, Shopping, Dining and Entertainment Along US-31, Clay Terrace and Michigan Road
- Easy Access to I-465 via US-31 and US-421
Events & Announcements
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting announcements to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Join the VIP Interest List
Join our VIP interest list today to be the first to hear about upcoming milestones, grand opening events, pricing, and more. To join, click the “request info” button.Request Info
More Life Built in
At Pulte, we build our homes with you in mind. Every square foot and detail were created so you can do more from a Pulte home with built-in features to get more out of life.Learn More
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Build Quality Experience
Over 70 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Home Buying While Social Distancing
Your search for a home doesn’t have to stop due to social distancing. Pulte is using the latest technology to offer video and online tours of our new homes.
(24) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
Homeownership Within Reach
The Right Time to Buy
With mortgage rates near an all-time low now is the right time to buy. Cut the stress of getting a new home loan with this mortgage loan documents checklist.Read Check List
With You Every Step of the Way
The mortgage process can be confusing, but it doesn't have to be. Information available in the Mortgage Learning Center can help you gain a better understanding of the process.Learn More