The Hilltop is built for families, with thoughtful spaces and storage for a clutter-free home. A tandem garage, Everyday Entry™, walk-in pantry and Pulte Planning Center® keep busy families organized. The large gathering room provides plenty of natural light, and open flow into the kitchen. A dining room and separate café give the option for both casual and formal eating areas. This plan also features an Owner’s Suite with His and Hers walk-in closets.
- $242,990 Starting From
- $1,230/mo Starting From
- 4-7 Bedrooms
- 2-5 Bathrooms
- 2899 Sq. Ft.
It's in the Details
The Hilltop stands out for its smart storage solutions, from the tandem garage storage to the nearby Everyday Entry™ and laundry room for clutter-free living. The kitchen features beautiful cabinets and an oversized island and café. A separate dining room means there's space for casual and formal gatherings. Add an optional sunroom to extend the main living area and enjoy an abundance of natural light.Request Info
- 1 Cable TV-RG-6 dedicated run
- 1 Phone – Category 5 dedicated run
- 9’ ceilings on first floor
- Engineered floor joist system
- Glued and screwed ¾” tongue and groove oriented strand board (OSB) floor decking
- MasterBrand® 36” Birch cabinets throughout home
- Pulte exclusive Kichler® light fixtures throughout
- Sherwin Williams® Natural Choice Paint
- Three Panel Craftmaster® doors with Schlage Polo Knobs
- Loft/game room
- His/Her Walk-in Closets
- Pulte Planning Center®
- 12” Side Elevation Overhangs
- Asphalt 3-tab Certainteed roof shingles with 25 year limited warranty
- Coach Lights on Photocell
- Concrete patio included (size per plan)
- Firetape Drywall/Insulation Garage Common Walls
- Front and side lawn sod
- Front Elevations vary by plan (Brick, Stone)
- GFI Outlet (in garage)
- Insulation and Drywall options for exterior garage walls
- Rear lawn Seed and Straw
- Sectional Clopay® decorative overhead garage door with garage door windows.
- Siding – James Hardie
- Simonton® Dual glazed vinyl windows with decorative grids on all four sides
- Spacious 2 car front load garage with tandem / extra storage space
- Therma-Tru® Insulated fiberglass entry door with full weather stripping and dead bolt
- Kohler – Master Bath includes a vikrell shower unit with shower door per plan.
- Kohler – Secondary Bath includes a vikrell tub/shower unit
- Kohler® showers & bath tubs
- Moen® fixtures in baths
- Venetian Marble Bath Tops
- Blown fiberglass insulation in all heated ceiling areas
- Bradford White® 50 Gallon Electric water heater
- Fiberglass batt insulation in all cantilevers and bays
- Lennox® 93% Gas Furnace with 13 SEER air conditioner
- Ridge and soffit vent system for maximum attic ventilation
- Simonton® Vinyl Low “E” windows
- Structural sheathing board with TYPAR® house wrap and R-15 fiberglass batt insulation exterior wall system
- Two-step energy seal process through-out entire home to reduce air infiltration
- Laminate kitchen countertop with Stainless Sink 8” deep kitchen sink and 1/3 HP disposal
- Moen® kitchen faucet with separate pullout sprayer
- Whirlpool Appliances which include electric Freestanding Range, Range Hood and Dishwasher
- Five key building completion Quality checkpoints throughout process: Build Quality Foundation Inspection, Build Quality Frame Inspection, Build Quality Pre-drywall Inspection, Build Quality Inspection, Build Quality Confimation
- Protection Plan: 2-5-10 year limited warranty
- Armstrong vinyl flooring in hall baths/powder /master/foyer/kitchen
- Mohawk® stain resistant, wall to wall carpeting with rebond 5 lb. pad
Life Enhancing Designs
At Pulte Homes, we believe smart home design is about improving the function of a space while enhancing its aesthetic. That’s why we talk with prospective homeowners about how they live in their homes and what they want most in their next home. The result is a collection of smart Life Tested® designs that can be incorporated into some Pulte floor plans to add the kind of stylish features and functional space you’ll want to use all the time.
Life Tested® Living Spaces
We continually reach out to home buyers and Pulte homeowners to get feedback to improve our home designs. It's what we call Life Tested.Learn More
Pulte Planning Center®
Manage your home more efficiently with Pulte's Planning Center. This unique, multi-functional space allows you a place to manage your busy life and stay organized.Learn More
Enjoy life clutter free with Pulte's Everyday Entry. Located off the garage, Everyday Entry provides an area for life's stuff as soon as you walk in the door.Learn More
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? We’d love to show you around. Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We’re here to answer any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired
Like This Home Design?
This Home Design is also available in 8 Neighborhood(s) nearby .