The Greenfield is a modern home design with open living spaces for those who like to entertain. The spacious kitchen with oversized island overlooks the café, for relaxed, casual dining before flowing into the gathering room. In addition to the loft area upstairs, this plan features options to add a game room and an extra bedroom to fit your needs. The Greenfield’s beautiful exterior makes a great first impression, while its easy livability makes a lasting one.
A Closer Look
When it comes to creating a space for your family, every detail matters. Take a closer look at this model and picture yourself inside this Pulte home.
Explore Your Options
One size does not fit all. That's why many of our homes come with flexible floor plan options to suit your family and your lifestyle. Explore your options below and turn this home design into a home of your very own.
- $230,990 Starting From
- $1,169/mo Starting From
- 4-7 Bedrooms
- 2-5 Bathrooms
- 2621 Sq. Ft.
Create Your Space
From the backsplash to flooring, you have options to help personalize your space. Explore the possibilities with our library of interactive design tools.
It's in the Details
The Greenfield is a flexible floorplan offering up to six bedrooms for large and growing families. From the foyer, you’ll find a beautiful staircase leading upstairs before entering the bright eat-in kitchen with ample room for casual and formal dining. The optional Super Laundry on the second floor provides generous counter space so you can easily fold, dry, and keep laundry out of high-traffic areas of the home.Request Info
- Laminate kitchen countertop with Stainless Sink 8” deep kitchen sink and 1/3 HP disposal
- Moen® kitchen faucet with separate pullout sprayer
- Whirlpool Appliances which include electric Freestanding Range, Range Hood and Dishwasher
- Blown fiberglass insulation in all heated ceiling areas
- Bradford White® 50 Gallon Electric water heater
- Fiberglass batt insulation in all cantilevers and bays
- Lennox® 93% Gas Furnace with 13 SEER air conditioner
- Ridge and soffit vent system for maximum attic ventilation
- Simonton® Vinyl Low “E” windows
- Structural sheathing board with TYPAR® house wrap and R-15 fiberglass batt insulation exterior wall system
- Two-step energy seal process through-out entire home to reduce air infiltration
- 12” Side Elevation Overhangs
- Asphalt 3-tab Certainteed roof shingles with 25 year limited warranty
- Coach Lights on Photocell
- Concrete patio included (size per plan)
- Firetape Drywall/Insulation Garage Common Walls
- Front and side lawn sod
- Front Elevations vary by plan (Brick, Stone)
- GFI Outlet (in garage)
- Insulation and Drywall options for exterior garage walls
- Rear lawn Seed and Straw
- Sectional Clopay® decorative overhead garage door with garage door windows.
- Siding – James Hardie
- Simonton® Dual glazed vinyl windows with decorative grids on all four sides
- Spacious 2 car front load garage with tandem / extra storage space
- Therma-Tru® Insulated fiberglass entry door with full weather stripping and dead bolt
- Kohler – Master Bath includes a vikrell shower unit with shower door per plan.
- Kohler – Secondary Bath includes a vikrell tub/shower unit
- Kohler® showers & bath tubs
- Moen® fixtures in baths
- Venetian Marble Bath Tops
- 1 Cable TV-RG-6 dedicated run
- 1 Phone – Category 5 dedicated run
- 9’ ceilings on first floor
- Engineered floor joist system
- Glued and screwed ¾” tongue and groove oriented strand board (OSB) floor decking
- MasterBrand® 36” Birch cabinets throughout home
- Pulte exclusive Kichler® light fixtures throughout
- Sherwin Williams® Natural Choice Paint
- Three Panel Craftmaster® doors with Schlage Polo Knobs
- Large loft/game room
- 2nd floor laundry room
- Open layout
- Armstrong vinyl flooring in hall baths/powder /master/foyer/kitchen
- Mohawk® stain resistant, wall to wall carpeting with rebond 5 lb. pad
- Five key building completion Quality checkpoints throughout process: Build Quality Foundation Inspection, Build Quality Frame Inspection, Build Quality Pre-drywall Inspection, Build Quality Inspection, Build Quality Confimation
- Protection Plan: 2-5-10 year limited warranty
Life Enhancing Designs
At Pulte Homes, we believe smart home design is about improving the function of a space while enhancing its aesthetic. That’s why we talk with prospective homeowners about how they live in their homes and what they want most in their next home. The result is a collection of smart Life Tested® designs that can be incorporated into some Pulte floor plans to add the kind of stylish features and functional space you’ll want to use all the time.
Save space in the kitchen with Pulte's Oversized Pantry. We've designed more storage space for bulk groceries so you're free to stock up on the items you need.Learn More
Life Tested® Living Spaces
We continually reach out to home buyers and Pulte homeowners to get feedback to improve our home designs. It's what we call Life Tested.Learn More
Keep clothes clutter away from your home's high traffic areas. The Super Laundry is designed for you to clean, fold, iron and more, all in one spot.Learn More
Pulte Planning Center®
Manage your home more efficiently with Pulte's Planning Center. This unique, multi-functional space allows you a place to manage your busy life and stay organized.Learn More
Enjoy life clutter free with Pulte's Everyday Entry. Located off the garage, Everyday Entry provides an area for life's stuff as soon as you walk in the door.Learn More
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
Quick Move-In Homes
GreenfieldGrand Haven 2043 Longford Lane, Avon, Indiana 46123 Lot Number: 00200 (866) 296-2695
- Enormous Game Room Upstairs
- Granite Countertops Thru Kitchen/PPC
- Beautiful Hardwood Laminate On Main Lvl
- Upgraded White Maple Cabinetry
- Stainless Steel Gas Appliances
- Super Laundry Room Upstairs
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? We’d love to show you around. Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We’re here to answer any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired
Like This Home Design?
This Home Design is also available in 8 Neighborhood(s) nearby .