The Greenfield is a modern home design with open living spaces for those who like to entertain. The spacious kitchen with oversized island overlooks the café, for relaxed, casual dining before flowing into the gathering room. In addition to the loft area upstairs, this plan features options to add a game room and an extra bedroom to fit your needs. The Greenfield’s beautiful exterior makes a great first impression, while its easy livability makes a lasting one.
- Laminate kitchen countertop with Stainless Sink 8” deep kitchen sink and 1/3 HP disposal
- Moen® kitchen faucet with separate pullout sprayer
- Whirlpool Appliances which include electric Freestanding Range, Range Hood and Dishwasher
- 12” Side Elevation Overhangs
- Asphalt 3-tab Certainteed roof shingles with 25 year limited warranty
- Coach Lights on Photocell
- Concrete patio included (size per plan)
- Firetape Drywall/Insulation Garage Common Walls
- Front Elevations vary by plan (Brick, Stone)
- Front lawn sod
- GFI Outlet (in garage)
- Insulation and Drywall options for exterior garage walls
- Rear lawn Seed and Straw
- Sectional Clopay® decorative overhead garage door with garage door windows.
- Siding – Allura®
- Simonton® Dual glazed vinyl windows with decorative grids on all four sides
- Spacious 2 car front load garage with tandem / extra storage space
- Therma-Tru® Insulated fiberglass entry door with full weather stripping and dead bolt
- Blown fiberglass insulation in all heated ceiling areas
- Bradford White® 50 Gallon Electric water heater
- Fiberglass batt insulation in all cantilevers and bays
- Lennox® 93% Gas Furnace with 13 SEER air conditioner
- Ridge and soffit vent system for maximum attic ventilation
- Simonton® Vinyl Low “E” windows
- Structural sheathing board with TYPAR® house wrap and R-15 fiberglass batt insulation exterior wall system
- Two-step energy seal process through-out entire home to reduce air infiltration
- 1 Duplex Cat 6 / RG6 Cable Outlet in Gathering Room
- 2 Cat 6 Home Runs from Low Voltage Panel to predetermined locations on 1st Floor and 2nd Floor Ceiling for Wireless Access Point Prewires
- 9’ ceilings on first floor
- Engineered floor joist system
- Flexible 1” Conduit from Exterior to Low Voltage Panel
- Glued and screwed ¾” tongue and groove oriented strand board (OSB) floor decking
- Low Voltage Panel in Laundry Room
- MasterBrand® 36” Birch cabinets throughout home
- Pulte exclusive Kichler® light fixtures throughout
- Sherwin Williams® Natural Choice Paint
- Three Panel Craftmaster® doors with Schlage Polo Knobs
- The Greenfield is a modern home design offering up to six bedrooms for growing families. Its eat-in kitchen has ample room for casual and formal dining. The beautiful exterior makes a great first impression, while its livability makes a lasting one.
- Kohler – Master Bath includes a vikrell shower unit with shower door per plan.
- Kohler – Secondary Bath includes a vikrell tub/shower unit
- Kohler® showers & bath tubs
- Moen® fixtures in baths
- Venetian Marble Bath Tops
- Equipped with Pulte Smart Home Technology.
- Five key building completion Quality checkpoints throughout process: Build Quality Foundation Inspection, Build Quality Frame Inspection, Build Quality Pre-drywall Inspection, Build Quality Inspection, Build Quality Confimation
- Protection Plan: 2-5-10 year limited warranty
- Armstrong vinyl flooring in hall baths/powder /master/foyer/kitchen
- Shaw® stain-resistant, wall-to-wall carpeting with rebond 5 lb. pad
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired