Amberwood provides the livability of a bigger home in a single-story floor plan. When you arrive home, the Everyday Entry® gives you a place to drop your keys and stow kids’ backpacks. The Pulte Planning Center® helps organize your busy life. And the interconnected kitchen (with island), gathering room, and café dining area enable both weekday relaxing and weekend entertaining.
- $235,990 Starting From
- 3-5 Bedrooms
- 2-3 Bathrooms
- 2323 Sq. Ft.
- Two-step energy seal process through-out entire home to reduce air infiltration
- Simonton® Vinyl Low “E” windows
- Lennox® 93% Gas Furnace with 13 SEER air conditioner
- Bradford White 50 Gallon Electric water heater
- Structural sheathing board with TYPAR® house wrap and R-15 fiberglass batt insulation exterior wall system
- Fiberglass batt insulation in all cantilevers and bays
- Blown fiberglass insulation in all heated ceiling areas
- Ridge and soffit vent system for maximum attic ventilation
- Kohler® Master Bath includes a vikrell shower unit with shower door per plan.
- Kohler® Secondary Bath includes a vikrell tub/shower unit
- Venetian Marble Bath Tops
- Front Elevations vary by plan (Brick, Stone)
- Siding – Royal Vinyl Siding
- 12” Side Elevation Overhangs
- Therma-Tru® Insulated fiberglass entry door with full weather stripping and dead bolt
- Spacious 2 car front load garage with tandem / extra storage space
- Simonton® Dual glazed vinyl windows with decorative grids on front elevation
- Sectional Clopay® Gallery decorative overhead garage door with garage door windows.
- GFI Outlet (in garage)
- Asphalt Dimensional Certainteed roof shingles with 30 year limited warranty
- Coach Lights on Photocell
- Front and side lawn sod
- Firetape Drywall/Insulation Garage Common Walls
- Insulation and Drywall options for exterior garage walls
- Rear lawn Seed and Straw
- Pulte Planning Center®
- Single-Level Floorplan
- Open Design Kitchen
- 9’ ceilings on first floor
- Pulte exclusive Kichler® light fixtures throughout
- Sherwin Williams® Natural Choice Paint
- Three Panel Craftmaster® doors with Schlage Polo Knobs
- 1 Phone – Category 5 dedicated run
- 1 Cable TV-RG-6 dedicated run
- Glued and screwed ¾” tongue and groove oriented strand board (OSB) floor decking
- Engineered floor joist system
- Moen® kitchen faucet with separate pullout sprayer
- MasterBrand® 36” Birch cabinets throughout home
- Laminate kitchen countertop with Stainless Sink 8” deep kitchen sink and 1/3 HP disposal
- Whirlpool Appliances which include electric Freestanding Range, Range Hood and Dishwasher
- Armstrong vinyl flooring in hall baths/powder /master/foyer/kitchen
- Shaw® stain resistant, wall to wall carpeting with 5 lb. pad
- Five key building completion Quality checkpoints throughout process: Build Quality Foundation Inspection, Build Quality Frame Inspection, Build Quality Pre-drywall Inspection, Build Quality Inspection, Build Quality Confirmation,
- Protection Plan: 2-5-10 year limited warranty
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
Interested in this community? We’d love to show you around. Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We’re here to answer any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired
Like This Home Design?
This Home Design is also available in 9 Neighborhood(s) nearby .