Autumn Creek Townes
About the Community
Now selling from our Settlers Ridge location at 1323 Cornell Circle in Sugar Grove. Autumn Creek combines a peaceful suburban retreat with the conveniences of big city living. The city of Yorkville offers a quick drive to shopping and dining along Route 47 and Orchard Road, and a 15-minute drive to I-88. Our collection of townhomes offers functional spaces like spacious master suites and lofts.
The Ethan’s spacious loft is the perfect place to relax while the oversized Master Suite offers a much-needed retreat.
The Darien’s two-story foyer creates an inviting entrance that flows into the great room with plenty of entertaining space.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Now Selling with Homes Delivering in Summer/Fall of 2019
- New Two-Story Townhomes from $164,990
- 2-3 Bedroom Townhomes with 2.5 Baths
- Picturesque Community with 92 Acres of Open Space, Ponds, Walking Trails and the On-Site Green’s Filling Station Park/Playground
- Yorkville School District 115: Autumn Creek Elementary (Located in Autumn Creek), Yorkville Middle School and Yorkville High School
- Less than 10 Minutes from Raging Waves Waterpark – Illinois’ Largest Waterpark with a Lazy River, Wave Pool, Slides, and More
- 3 Miles to Shopping at Kendall Marketplace Including Target, Starbucks, The Home Depot, Marshalls and Kohl’s
- 15 Minutes to Interstate 88
- Less Than 10 Minutes to Bicentennial Riverfront Park, Home to the Marge Cline Whitewater Course
- 2 Miles to IL-47
- 15 Minutes to Silver Springs State Park with 1,350 Acres for Fishing, Boating, Hiking, Hunting, Camping, and Picnicking
- Less Than 30 Minutes to Chicago Premium Outlets in Aurora
- Selling from Settlers Ridge at 1323 Cornell Circle, Sugar Grove, IL 60554
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Selling from Settlers Ridge
Autumn Creek Townes is now open for sales! We're selling from our Settlers Ridge community located at 1323 Cornell Circle, Sugar Grove, IL 60554.Get Directions
$2,000 Incentive for USAA members!*
Must be a USAA member and provide member number by purchase agreement effective date. Offer valid from 1/1/19 - 12/31/19. *See sales consultant for details.Get Details
Appliance Package at No Cost
Purchase by 5/31 and receive a refrigerator, washer and dryer to complete your home! Must use Pulte Mortgage LLC. See a Sales Consultant for full details.See Available Homesites
What Sets Pulte Apart?
Why choose Pulte Homes over another builder or a resale home? Our industry-leading warranty, energy efficient homes and Life-Tested home designs speak for themselves.Learn More
Own for Less Than Renting
Own a new townhome at Autumn Creek Townes for less than $1,700 per month! Contact us today to secure your homesite. Must finance through Pulte Mortgage LLC.View More Details
Join the Interest List
Join our VIP interest list today to be the first to hear about upcoming milestones including community updates, special events, promotions and more.Join the List
Video Tour of the Darien Available
Take a video tour of our Darien plan and see for yourself why you'll love our spacious townhomes!View Video Tour
Your Dream Home’s Financing Solution Starts Here
Discover why many homebuyers choose to work with Pulte Mortgage over the competition. From our easy digital loan process to smooth closings, we provide you with a personalized lending experience.Learn More
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.
(21) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article