About the Community
Characterized by mature trees, wooded homesite views and a picturesque streetscape, Timbers Edge of Woodridge offers a secluded oasis in the Downers Grove South High School District. Enjoy a convenient location within 4 miles of the Bolingbrook Promenade, 2 Metra stations and major thoroughfares. Our collection of single family homes features first floor masonry, flex space and plenty of storage for the whole family.
What Life's Like
Located directly adjacent to the 18-hole Village Greens Golf Course, Timbers Edge offers easy access to a day on the green. If you’re a recreational or commuter bicyclist, you'll love exploring Village of Woodridge's 21 miles of off-road, asphalt-paved paths that link up with more than 100 miles of bikeways, connecting parks and forest preserves.Request Info
- Highly-Acclaimed District 99 Downers Grove South High School
- Deliveries for February/March/April 2017
- Finalized Move-In-Ready Home Available with English Basement
- Center Cass 66 Elem/Middle Schools
- First Floor Masonry On All 4 Sides
- Mature Trees, Parks and Secluded Homesite Views
- All Schools Located Within 4 Miles of Timbers Edge
- Approximately 149 Homesites Available
- Less than 1 Mile from I-355
- Less than 2 Miles from I-55
- Less than 5 Miles from I-88
- Some Homesites Backing to Woods, Open Space or a Golf Course
- Within 2-4 Miles of the Bolingbrook Promenade, 75th Street Retail Area and Seven Bridges Retail
- 4 Miles from the Lisle and Downers Grove Belmont Metra Stations
- Pulte Protection Plan: 10-Year Structural Coverage, 5-Year Water Infiltration Coverage, 2-Year Mechanical Coverage, 1-Year Construction Coverage
About the Area
Formerly a tree farm, Timbers Edge of Woodridge is nestled between mature trees, a park, and the Village Greens golf course. Located less than 5 miles from major interstates 355, 55, and 88, you’ll enjoy easy access to employment opportunities throughout the surrounding area. Just 2 miles from the community, find the Bolingbrook Promenade, a vibrant open-air retail and entertainment destination.
Baldwin has what families need: open gathering areas, flex space, walk-in closets, extra storage, and a Pulte Planning Center®.
The Greenfield’s open concept features a spacious flex room, Pulte Planning Center®, second floor loft, and walk-in closets in all bedrooms.
The spacious Hilltop features a walk-in kitchen pantry, flex room, loft, and 4 bedrooms with walk-in closets.
The single-story Amberwood stands out for its spacious design, with an open kitchen, Everyday Entry™, and Pulte Planning Center®.
With its open layout, Riverton also boasts a formal dining room, Pulte Planning Center®, loft area, and garage with storage bay.
Westchester offers large gathering areas, a wide Everyday Entry™, an upstairs loft, and an extra garage bay useful for storage.
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Limited Homesites Remain
Time is running out at Timbers Edge! Limited homesites remain at this desirable community. Visit today to select your homesite.View Lot Map
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article