The Residences at the Cuneo Mansion and Gardens
About the Community
Situated amid the historical Cuneo Mansion & Gardens in Vernon Hills, the Residences offer an idyllic and peaceful setting just minutes from shopping, dining, the Metra and employment opportunities. The Residences boast a first-rate education in District 128 and Vernon Hills High School, as well as distinctive ranch and two-story designs with innovative layouts and features.
What Life's Like
Located on the grounds of the Cuneo Mansion & Gardens, the Residences offer a tranquil setting with a walking path and mature trees on-site. Within miles of the community, explore outdoor and indoor recreation at Century Park, the Vernon Hills Athletic Complex and the Lakeview Fitness Center where you can maintain an active lifestyle.Request Info
- Single Family and Ranch Homes from the $600’s
- Located on the Grounds of the Historic Cuneo Mansion & Gardens
- Highly-rated CCHS District 128 and Vernon Hills High School
- Extensive Walking Path On-Site that Curves Toward the Mansion and Gardens
- Open Space and Mature Trees On-Site
- Homesites Backing to Green Space and Tree Lines
- All Schools Located Within 3 Miles
- 2.5 Miles from the Lakeview Fitness Center
- 2 Miles from the Family Aquatic Center
- Less than 3 Miles from the Vernon Hills Athletic Complex
- Less than 3 Miles from Interstate 94
- 1/2 Mile from Westfield Hawthorne Mall
- 2 Miles from Downtown Libertyville
- 4 Miles from the Vernon Hills Town Center
- Less Than 3 Miles from the Vernon Hills and Mundelein Metra Stations
- 23 Miles from O’Hare International Airport
- 30 Miles from Downtown Chicago
About the Area
Nestled on the grounds of the Cuneo Mansion & Gardens, The Residences offers an idyllic setting with a location minutes from shopping, dining and entertainment. Only a half mile from the Westfield Hawthorn Mall and 2 miles to downtown Libertyville, this community perfectly combines convenience and historical charm. If you like staying active, the Lakeview Fitness Center is just 2.5 miles away, or spend a day at the Family Aquatic Center, splashing around with the kids.
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Receive Email Updates
Click on the "request info" button to join our VIP list - receive updates on events, pricing, community progress and more.Get Directions
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.
(21) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article