Autumn Creek Townes
About the Community
Now selling from our Settlers Ridge location at 1323 Cornell Circle in Sugar Grove. Autumn Creek combines a peaceful suburban retreat with the conveniences of big city living. The city of Yorkville offers a quick drive to shopping and dining along Route 47 and Orchard Road, and a 15-minute drive to I-88. Our collection of townhomes offers functional spaces like spacious master suites and lofts.
The Ethan’s spacious loft is the perfect place to relax while the oversized Master Suite offers a much-needed retreat.
The Darien’s two-story foyer creates an inviting entrance that flows into the great room with plenty of entertaining space.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Now Selling with Homes Delivering in Summer/Fall of 2019
- New Two-Story Townhomes from $164,990
- 2-3 Bedroom Townhomes with 2.5 Baths
- Picturesque Community with 92 Acres of Open Space, Ponds, Walking Trails and the On-Site Green’s Filling Station Park/Playground
- Yorkville School District 115: Autumn Creek Elementary (Located in Autumn Creek), Yorkville Middle School and Yorkville High School
- Less than 10 Minutes from Raging Waves Waterpark – Illinois’ Largest Waterpark with a Lazy River, Wave Pool, Slides, and More
- 3 Miles to Shopping at Kendall Marketplace Including Target, Starbucks, The Home Depot, Marshalls and Kohl’s
- 15 Minutes to Interstate 88
- Less Than 10 Minutes to Bicentennial Riverfront Park, Home to the Marge Cline Whitewater Course
- 2 Miles to IL-47
- 15 Minutes to Silver Springs State Park with 1,350 Acres for Fishing, Boating, Hiking, Hunting, Camping, and Picnicking
- Less Than 30 Minutes to Chicago Premium Outlets in Aurora
- Selling from Settlers Ridge at 1323 Cornell Circle, Sugar Grove, IL 60554
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
What Sets Pulte Apart?
Why choose Pulte Homes over another builder or a resale home? Our industry-leading warranty, energy efficient homes and Life-Tested home designs speak for themselves.Learn More
Selling from Settlers Ridge
Autumn Creek Townes is now open for sales! We're selling from our Settlers Ridge community located at 1323 Cornell Circle, Sugar Grove, IL 60554.Get Directions
Join the Interest List for More Information
Be the first to learn community updates by joining our interest list! To join, click the "request info" button at the top of the page and fill out the form.Why Build with Pulte Homes?
$2,000 Incentive for USAA members!*
Must be a USAA member and provide member number by purchase agreement effective date. Offer valid from 1/1/19 - 12/31/19. *See sales consultant for details.Get Details
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.
(21) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article