The Trails of Silver Glen
About the Community
Centered around a neighborhood park and playground, Trails of Silver Glen in South Elgin is a family-friendly community with access to exceptional St. Charles School District 303. Surrounded by abundant outdoor recreation including the River Bend Trail across the street, you’ll enjoy staying active while admiring the natural beauty of the area. The Highlands Series boasts Life-Tested® homes with plenty of storage, a first or second floor master, and two-story spaces.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Summer 2016 Deliveries
- St. Charles School District 303
- All Schools Rank 10/10 on GreatSchools.Org
- Less than 1 Mile from Retail and Dining in the Randall Road Shopping Corridor
- Across From the River Bend Recreational Trail
- Substantial Open Space in Community
- On-Site Park and Playground
- 38 Miles West of Downtown Chicago
- Access to All Top Tier Facilities of the St. Charles Park District
- 3 Miles from Otter Cove Aquatic Park
- 4 Miles from Swanson Pool
- 4 Miles from Pottawatomie Community Center
- Down the Street from Shopping and Dining on Randall Road
- 4 Miles to Downtown St. Charles
- 5 Miles to Geneva Commons
- 5 Miles to Elgin Metra Rail
- Less than 8 Miles to Interstate 90
- 12 Miles to the I-88 Employment Corridor
- Pulte Protection Plan: 10-Year Structural Coverage, 5-Year Water Infiltration Coverage, 2-Year Mechanical Coverage, 1-Year Construction Coverage
Click below to see the available homesites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.
(25) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article