The Trails of Silver Glen739 Rochester Lane, South Elgin, Illinois 60177 (877) 878-7410 Skip to Homes
About the Community
Centered around a neighborhood park and playground, Trails of Silver Glen in South Elgin is a family-friendly community with access to exceptional St. Charles School District 303. Surrounded by abundant outdoor recreation including the River Bend Trail across the street, you’ll enjoy staying active while admiring the natural beauty of the area. Silver Glen includes a variety of Life-Tested® ranch and two story homes with flex space and open layouts.
What Life's Like
Stay active and have fun at Trails of Silver Glen, whether playing at the park and playground in the neighborhood, or hiking or biking along the 4.4-mile River Bend Trail directly across the street. Stay cool at the Otter Cove Aquatic Park or sharpen your basketball skills at the Pottawatomie Community Center.Request Info
- New Ranch Plan Now Available
- St. Charles School District 303
- All Schools Rank 10/10 on GreatSchools.Org
- Less than 1 Mile from Retail and Dining in the Randall Road Shopping Corridor
- Across From the River Bend Recreational Trail
- Substantial Open Space in Community
- On-Site Park and Playground
- 38 Miles West of Downtown Chicago
- Access to All Top Tier Facilities of the St. Charles Park District
- 3 Miles from Otter Cove Aquatic Park
- 4 Miles from Swanson Pool
- 4 Miles from Pottawatomie Community Center
- Down the Street from Shopping and Dining on Randall Road
- 4 Miles to Downtown St. Charles
- 5 Miles to Geneva Commons
- 5 Miles to Elgin Metra Rail
- Less than 8 Miles to Interstate 90
- 12 Miles to the I-88 Employment Corridor
- Pulte Protection Plan: 10-Year Structural Coverage, 5-Year Water Infiltration Coverage, 2-Year Mechanical Coverage, 1-Year Construction Coverage
Baldwin has what families need: open gathering areas, flex space, walk-in closets, extra storage, and a Pulte Planning Center®.
The single-story Amberwood stands out for its spacious design, with an open kitchen, Everyday Entry™, and Pulte Planning Center®.
The Greenfield’s open concept features a spacious flex room, Pulte Planning Center®, second floor loft, and walk-in closets in all bedrooms.
The spacious Hilltop features a walk-in kitchen pantry, flex room, loft, and 4 bedrooms with walk-in closets.
With its open layout, Riverton also boasts a formal dining room, Pulte Planning Center®, loft area, and garage with storage bay.
Westchester offers large gathering areas, a wide Everyday Entry™, an upstairs loft, and an extra garage bay useful for storage.
Castleton boasts a 2-story gathering room, built for entertaining. The café area and large Owner’s Suite both feature bay windows.
Melrose affords you a formal dining room, two flex rooms, Pulte Planning Center®, and a naturally lit 2-story gathering room.
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Oct-Dec Deliveries Available
Move into your new home before the holidays! Check out our interactive map to see what's available.View Map
50% Sold Out!
Trails of Silver Glen is 50% sold out! Visit today to select your homesite so you can own a home in the St. Charles School District.
New Homesites Available!
Visit Trails of Silver Glen today to select the perfect homesite. With new homesites being released, we have something you'll love.
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article