Almost Sold Out
The Trails of Silver Glen
About the Community
Centered around a neighborhood park and playground, Trails of Silver Glen in South Elgin is a family-friendly community with access to exceptional St. Charles School District 303. Surrounded by abundant outdoor recreation including the River Bend Trail across the street, you’ll enjoy staying active while admiring the natural beauty of the area. Silver Glen includes a variety of Life-Tested® two story homes with flex space and open layouts.
Baldwin has what families need: open gathering areas, flex space, walk-in closets, extra storage, and a Pulte Planning Center®.
The Greenfield’s open concept features a spacious flex room, Pulte Planning Center®, second floor loft, and walk-in closets in all bedrooms.
1 of 33
2 of 33
3 of 33
4 of 33
5 of 33
6 of 33
7 of 33
8 of 33
9 of 33
10 of 33
11 of 33
12 of 33
13 of 33
14 of 33
15 of 33
16 of 33
17 of 33
18 of 33
19 of 33
20 of 33
21 of 33
22 of 33
23 of 33
24 of 33
25 of 33
26 of 33
27 of 33
28 of 33
29 of 33
30 of 33
31 of 33
32 of 33
33 of 33
The spacious Hilltop features a walk-in kitchen pantry, flex room, loft, and 4 bedrooms with walk-in closets.
With its open layout, Riverton also boasts a formal dining room, Pulte Planning Center®, loft area, and garage with storage bay.
Westchester offers large gathering areas, a wide Everyday Entry™, an upstairs loft, and an extra garage bay useful for storage.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- St. Charles School District 303
- All Schools Top Rated on GreatSchools.Org
- Less than 1 Mile from Retail and Dining in the Randall Road Shopping Corridor
- Across From the River Bend Recreational Trail
- Substantial Open Space in Community
- On-Site Park and Playground
- 38 Miles West of Downtown Chicago
- Access to All Top Tier Facilities of the St. Charles Park District
- 3 Miles from Otter Cove Aquatic Park
- 4 Miles from Swanson Pool
- 4 Miles from Pottawatomie Community Center
- Down the Street from Shopping and Dining on Randall Road
- 4 Miles to Downtown St. Charles
- 5 Miles to Geneva Commons
- 5 Miles to Elgin Metra Rail
- Less than 8 Miles to Interstate 90
- 12 Miles to the I-88 Employment Corridor
- Pulte Protection Plan: 10-Year Structural Coverage, 5-Year Water Infiltration Coverage, 2-Year Mechanical Coverage, 1-Year Construction Coverage
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Take Advantage of Low Rates
Don't miss out. Take advantage of low interest rates and you could get more home for your money! A 2% increase in interest rates may decrease your purchasing power by $95,000.Get Details
Mortgage Financing Advisor*
A Pulte Mortgage Financing Advisor (Norm Lajewski, NMLS#784261) can review specific financing options and the Affiliate Incentive Program with you.Find Out More
$2,000 Incentive for USAA members!*
Must be a USAA member and provide member number by purchase agreement effective date. Offer valid from 1/1/18 - 12/31/18. *See sales consultant for details.Request Info
What Sets Pulte Apart?
Why choose Pulte Homes over another builder or a resale home? Our industry-leading warranty, energy efficient homes and Life-Tested home designs speak for themselves.Learn More
Open House on Weekends
Join us on weekends for an Open House tour of our models and quick move-in homes. Quick move-in home availability varies by community. Open 10AM - 6PM.Why Pulte?
Pulte Smart Home Technology
Pulte Smart Home gives you the flexibility to make your home exactly as smart as you want it to be, from the basic prewired to the full suite of automation.Learn More
Limited Homesites Available
Final opportunity at Trails of Silver Glen. Very few homesites remain and they are selling quickly. Don't miss out on owning a new home in the St. Charles School District.See Available Lots
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.